It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

penumbren: ...

Thank you! Things are getting better, although I'm beginning to suspect that my grandparents are going to spend the next several years arguing over everything; they're both hard of hearing, and that combined with my grandfather's aphasia (speech problem) isn't helping. *sigh* I think it'll get better, but it's hard to listen to without wanting to jump in, which of course would just make it all worse.

For now, I think I'm going to keep an eye on the sale and see if anything interests me and is within our budget. Well, for the next few days, anyway - I've signed up for Secret Santa again, so I can't spend too much of our limited funds on stuff for me! :D

You can count on us and on our comprehension if you need to blow off some steam whenever you feel like.
I'm also signed for the Secret Santa. I always use this event as a tool to refrain myself of buying too many games. :-)
ElTerprise: Nope...thankfully that wasn't in the mystery box...but i got Agarest which is also very anime-looking and i'm not overly into anime / manga etc. I don't hate that kind of art style but it's not really my thing....
The art style can be very nice, it is just a shame it is often used to depict very young girls in very slutty outfits. :-)
Stilton: Its a good thing everyone's in an accessible place. With a country the size of yours it could've been a whole lot more complicated. By comparison you can get anywhere in the UK you want to in four or five hours.

That FaceTime call sounds like something you won't forget. A moment to hang on to until you're their age and more. :-)
Oh, geez. Just getting from where we live, near San Diego, CA, up to here, near Redding, CA, is at least 9.5 hours of driving - and that's without accounting for stops for gas and such. That's not quite from end of California to the other, although it's relatively close. I am very thankful that our families are so close together - most of both of them live within about a three- or four-hour driving radius. Currently, we're the farthest south, but we'll be moving up close hopefully soonish.

And oh, yes! That call will be remembered fondly for a long, long, long time. :)
I will be calling it a night as I have had a very hard day. Take care, and have a lovely evening, everyone!

*goodnight hugs and sleepy waves*
ddickinson: I will be calling it a night as I have had a very hard day. Take care, and have a lovely evening, everyone!

Please hold the door because I'm also leaving. :-)
Good night, people!
ddickinson: The art style can be very nice, it is just a shame it is often used to depict very young girls in very slutty outfits. :-)
I absolutely agree - but nonetheless i'd generally prefer european (especiall franco-belgian) comic art style. While there are great movies / mangas etc.... (really want to watch some stuff from Hayao Miyazaki) but i never got really into it....
ddickinson: I will be calling it a night as I have had a very hard day. Take care, and have a lovely evening, everyone!

Good night DD *big good night hug*
and sleep well :)

LeoLR: Please hold the door because I'm also leaving. :-)
Good night, people!
A good night to you too :)
Stilton: Its a good thing everyone's in an accessible place. With a country the size of yours it could've been a whole lot more complicated. By comparison you can get anywhere in the UK you want to in four or five hours.

That FaceTime call sounds like something you won't forget. A moment to hang on to until you're their age and more. :-)
penumbren: Oh, geez. Just getting from where we live, near San Diego, CA, up to here, near Redding, CA, is at least 9.5 hours of driving - and that's without accounting for stops for gas and such. That's not quite from end of California to the other, although it's relatively close. I am very thankful that our families are so close together - most of both of them live within about a three- or four-hour driving radius. Currently, we're the farthest south, but we'll be moving up close hopefully soonish.

And oh, yes! That call will be remembered fondly for a long, long, long time. :)
Nine and a half hours driving seems like an age to me, said comment being a rather clumsy way of linking to the time it takes for GOG to get their chat notifications to show (mine aren't showing at all unless I go looking). I think you have a message.... :-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
Wow, pizza naps are intense. :-)
Hello again everyone.
EndreWhiteMane: Wow, pizza naps are intense. :-)
Hello again everyone.
Hey there. =)

Having a good birthday overall?

I hope you have a very good night yourself, and that your days improve. :) *hugs*

Stilton: Nine and a half hours driving seems like an age to me, said comment being a rather clumsy way of linking to the time it takes for GOG to get their chat notifications to show (mine aren't showing at all unless I go looking). I think you have a message.... :-)
LOL! Trust me, the drive feels like an age! And thank you very much, O sneaky one, for the ninja gift. *more hugs for you*
Hello again everyone.
CarrionCrow: Hey there. =)

Having a good birthday overall?
Great one so far, ate too much, sat down to pet the dog and next thing I knew it was 3 hours later. :-)
How's the body, I mean game, count so far?
Hello again everyone.
Gassy dreams of Italy? :-)

And its still your birthday, yeehaaah!
Stilton: Nine and a half hours driving seems like an age to me, said comment being a rather clumsy way of linking to the time it takes for GOG to get their chat notifications to show (mine aren't showing at all unless I go looking). I think you have a message.... :-)
penumbren: LOL! Trust me, the drive feels like an age! And thank you very much, O sneaky one, for the ninja gift. *more hugs for you*
My pleasure entirely (Vikings need hugs, too :-)).
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Stilton
Hello again everyone.
Stilton: Gassy dreams of Italy? :-)

And its still your birthday, yeehaaah!
Indeed it is and I still have 1/2 a pizza left.
And a bunch of games to download. :-)
Blaaaaaattttt! (party horn)

Edit: Hi penumbren, been a long time. :-)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Great one so far, ate too much, sat down to pet the dog and next thing I knew it was 3 hours later. :-)
How's the body, I mean game, count so far?
Pizza coma...that works. -laughs-

Pretty quiet now. All the bundles were cleared from the jump aside from one item. Cleared out list items, a few tagalongs. Up 15 at this point and not willing to spend coin on mystery items that are likely to burn me. So now it's just waiting til the next round.