It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Not a game I have ever played. Do you have lots of fun with the game?

*Gives Fearful a strange look*

Is there such a think as too many books? :-)

Well, so far since I collapsed I have lost over 13lbs, which isn't too good as I was at my ideal weight. Hopefully it is nothing too bad, I just need my stomach to get better so I can keep some more food down.

I can understand you feeling uncomfortable. It's not nice having people like doctors and dentists prodding and poking us, especially with drills and things like dentists have. I hope it will all go perfectly and you will be done in no time.

*big Sun sizes hug*
*gived D a slimmy hug* So,how's the wife?
AgentBirdnest: We just call it "press" here ;-p Of course nobody can force the media what to report or not report on... but If anyone even so much as suggested that the media ignore a story, everybody would be crying "censorship!" "communism!" "dictator!"
:P
Well the media cannot be forced here either....it's only a suggestion (and nobody would think of censorship it's more the the fear of reproducing those suicides....)
Soccorro: well "saving" isn't the right word but i'm not allowed to talk about the details. Sorry :/
Okay. I will drop the subject.

ElTerprise: I'm sorry i was under the impression that yellow press is a common desription for tabloid media...
Well in most cases there no reports at all or they are using code like "ambulance operations" or "fire brigade operations"...
I can't say I have heard the term, but I don't really follow the tabloid media much. We definitely don't do that, our media is usually just honest and says suicide. But if it is a big problem in Germany I can understand people wanting to keep such things low profile.

l0rdtr3k: *gived D a slimmy hug* So,how's the wife?
*big hug*

She is very good, thank you. She is fast asleep after a long and hard day at work.

How are you and your girlfriend?
Post edited August 06, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Okay. I will drop the subject.

I can't say I have heard the term, but I don't really follow the tabloid media much. We definitely don't do that, our media is usually just honest and says suicide. But if it is a big problem in Germany I can understand people wanting to keep such things low profile.

*big hug*

She is very good, thank you. She is fast asleep after a long and hard day at work.

How are you and your girlfriend?
I'm at her house. She's fine,taking a bath and teasing me quite a lot today.
ddickinson: *Gives Fearful a strange look*

Is there such a think as too many books? :-)

Well, so far since I collapsed I have lost over 13lbs, which isn't too good as I was at my ideal weight. Hopefully it is nothing too bad, I just need my stomach to get better so I can keep some more food down.

I can understand you feeling uncomfortable. It's not nice having people like doctors and dentists prodding and poking us, especially with drills and things like dentists have. I hope it will all go perfectly and you will be done in no time.

*big Sun sizes hug*
It's more a problem of not having enough time to read those books in. ;)

Auch, that really sucks. Hopefully they'll be able to help you so you won't lose any more weight. And not being able to keep food down is not fun at all. :(

Exactly! As I said, I even have it with the hairdresser, and that's 'just' hair. :P

*galaxy-sized hug*

All right, I'm off to bed, see you later everyone!
ddickinson: I can't say I have heard the term, but I don't really follow the tabloid media much. We definitely don't do that, our media is usually just honest and says suicide. But if it is a big problem in Germany I can understand people wanting to keep such things low profile.
Well i don't know how big that problem is but i think it's good to keep suicides low profile anyway (that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be reported about it but in a reasonable way).
I think I had better call it a night. I think I should have been in bed an hour or so ago as it is. Keeping myself awake too much will do me no good.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and have a good nights sleep!

*goodnight hugs*

l0rdtr3k: I'm at her house. She's fine,taking a bath and teasing me quite a lot today.
I hope you two enjoy the rest of your day.

FearfulSymmetry: It's more a problem of not having enough time to read those books in. ;)

Auch, that really sucks. Hopefully they'll be able to help you so you won't lose any more weight. And not being able to keep food down is not fun at all. :(

Exactly! As I said, I even have it with the hairdresser, and that's 'just' hair. :P

*galaxy-sized hug*

All right, I'm off to bed, see you later everyone!
So they are like GOG games? We own so many that we just don't have the time for them all. :-)

I think it is just the stress on the body after the collapse and nerve damage and things like that. Probably nothing to worry about.

Is that GOG galaxy or a regular galaxy hug? If it's GOG Galaxy then it will be a very lacklustre hug. :-)

Goodnight, Fearful. Sweet dreams!

*universe size hug*

ElTerprise: Well i don't know how big that problem is but i think it's good to keep suicides low profile anyway (that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be reported about it but in a reasonable way).
I think some of the times they are classed as accidents here instead of suicides. I guess it depends on how tactful the media wants to be.
Post edited August 06, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I think I had better call it a night. I think I should have been in bed an hour or so ago as it is. Keeping myself awake too much will do me no good.

*goodnight hugs*

I hope you two enjoy the rest of your day.

So they are like GOG games? We own so many that we just don't have the time for them all. :-)

I think it is just the stress on the body after the collapse and nerve damage and things like that. Probably nothing to worry about.

Is that GOG galaxy or a regular galaxy hug? If it's GOG Galaxy then it will be a very lacklustre hug. :-)

Goodnight, Fearful. Sweet dreams!

*universe size hug*

I think some of the times they are classed as accidents here instead of suicides. I guess it depends on how tactful the media wants to be.
*snuggles D* Can't wait to see you tomorrow,D. Gonna have some fun time with waifu now(don't think anything perverted you little dirty minded Battle Sister)
ddickinson: I think I had better call it a night. I think I should have been in bed an hour or so ago as it is. Keeping myself awake too much will do me no good.

Yes. You're probably right.

I wish you a good night and sleep well *big good night hug* :)
ElTerprise: Yes. You're probably right.

I wish you a good night and sleep well *big good night hug* :)
Your birthday's coming up?
l0rdtr3k: Your birthday's coming up?
Yes. On the 16th.
ElTerprise: Yes. On the 16th.
Does that mean I can hug you on the day?
l0rdtr3k: Does that mean I can hug you on the day?
Of course...but you can hug me every day if you want :)
*big hug*

-----------------
Alright folks...think i'm going to sleep now. *big good night hugs and wves*
See you all tomorrow :)
Post edited August 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
*meanwhile...a lonely American Agent returns... standing on Conversation Hill, overlooking a thread full of sleeping Europeans* :-p
Post edited August 06, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *meanwhile...a lonely American Agent returns... standing on Conversation Hill, overlooking a thread full of sleeping Europeans* :-p
And don't forge the Brazilian Blob.