It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: There are a few like Age of Mythology that I've been waiting for, most are just one's that caught my eye. I'm sure when it comes down to paying for them I'll weed about 2/3 of them out, I usually do.
Thinking about grabbing that one too. Never got a chance to play it at its original release.

Again, doing the same thing. Can't even begin to justify spending a lot of money on games, sale or not.
EndreWhiteMane: There are a few like Age of Mythology that I've been waiting for, most are just one's that caught my eye. I'm sure when it comes down to paying for them I'll weed about 2/3 of them out, I usually do.
CarrionCrow: Thinking about grabbing that one too. Never got a chance to play it at its original release.

Again, doing the same thing. Can't even begin to justify spending a lot of money on games, sale or not.
Did you grab Dark Fear? I think I might, since you showed it to me I've more and more interested, and it's certainly cheap enough.
EndreWhiteMane: Did you grab Dark Fear? I think I might, since you showed it to me I've more and more interested, and it's certainly cheap enough.
Yes, I did. It looks good and the price is very reasonable, so that went with my first round of grabbing stuff.
Hi GOGers! Hope you had a better night than I did. *shares chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies*
Good morning, everyone!

*finally Friday hugs*
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing at least ok :)

Yezemin: Good morning, everyone!

*finally Friday hugs*
Good morning *big friday re-hugs*
How are you today?
Just a reminder that it is Yezemin's birthday on Monday, so for those taking part in the Fred gifting tradition, remember to send your gift on Monday, or before I guess if that is easier. I am sure she won't mind them early if need be. And thank you all as usual for talking party, you are all awesome.
--------------

Good morning, lovely peachicks of Fred!

i hope you have all had a lovely night's sleep and are looking forward to the weekend?

*hugs, waves, and breakfast*

CarrionCrow: It's just the heat. Makes me nervous about running stuff that I know uses more processing power, since the temperature rises noticeably every time I do.

I've got plenty of other things. A lot of the stuff I have is much easier on the computer than that one.

Have a good night, D. Sleep well when you get there. =)
I would imagine that it would also not help with the room temperature. Having the computer heated up too much will also mean it will heat up your room, which is not ideal during hot summers when it is already hot.

True, I guess all those visual novels and dating games are much easier on the computer. ;-)

Thank you. I hope you are having a nice sleep as well, hopefully one in a bed and not a chair.

Fantasysci5: Hi GOGers! Hope you had a better night than I did. *shares chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies*
How did your gaming event get on, if you don't mind me asking?
Post edited July 01, 2016 by ddickinson
Good morning everybody !
**Hugs, waves, yawns and coffee** :)
Good morning to ♪ all the young dudes ♫ \o/ (and dudettes of course, but then I couldn't sing it :-| ...)
Happy Friday and things.
AgentBirdnest: Good morning to ♪ all the young dudes ♫ \o/ (and dudettes of course, but then I couldn't sing it :-| ...)
Happy Friday and things.
Happy Friday yourself :)
How ar you doing today ?
*hugs, waves, funny looks, and lovely food for ElT, Owl, Agent, and any other Fredonian* <- Because I am too lazy to greet you all separately. :-)

Good morning!
Empress_Owl: Happy Friday yourself :)
How ar you doing today ?
Lonely :'-| ... but okay/good otherwise.
How about yourself? Is Friday being nice to you?
ddickinson: *hugs, waves, funny looks, and lovely food for ElT, Owl, Agent, and any other Fredonian* <- Because I am too lazy to greet you all separately. :-)

Good morning!
*big motivational hug for the lazy Battle Sister* :-p
Post edited July 01, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *big motivational hug for the lazy Battle Sister* :-p
Hey, it is not my fault, my partner made me stay up late once she got home, so I did not get as much sleep as I liked. :-)

*big still lazy hug*

How are you today, lovely Mr Agent, Lord of the Moomin?
*big don't be lonely hug*
Post edited July 01, 2016 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody !
**Hugs, waves, yawns and coffee** :)
Good morning Owl *big hug and and more coffee*
How are you today?

AgentBirdnest: Good morning to ♪ all the young dudes ♫ \o/ (and dudettes of course, but then I couldn't sing it :-| ...)
Happy Friday and things.
Good morning Lord Agent *big hug*
How are you doing?

ddickinson: *hugs, waves, funny looks, and lovely food for ElT, Owl, Agent, and any other Fredonian* <- Because I am too lazy to greet you all separately. :-)

Good morning!
Good morning DD *big return hug*
How are you?
ElTerprise: Good morning DD *big return hug*
How are you?
Good morning!

I am good, thank you. How are you today, anything nice planned for the day?

*return hug*