It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Late Giddy Good Guffawy Mornings!

Had some bad luck, some good luck - all within a day... So I'm not complaining, I guess :)

The restaurant at our work turned 40 years today and they offered cake

*sets a 11-meter tall strawberry-whipped cream-chocolate-peanut butter-beer-wine-apple cake on the stand for everyone*

it's sectioned, so you can just pick a flavour or mix'n'match ;)

(had to give a bite to gog bears too)
Attachments:
Post edited May 12, 2016 by superstande
Good morning everyone. Hope you're all doing well and are happy.

All is well here for me too. Keeping out of trouble and working on my books... :)

<big waves and silly hugs for everyone>
Post edited May 12, 2016 by GhostwriterDoF
madth3: Only deep-fried peanut butter bacon ice cream, my dear Desdemona
ddickinson: Is that deep-fried in the US or Mexico? Did you get the name from Othello, or is it a common name outside of that?

And more important, how are you, I hope you are doing well?
In the US, I think. Here it would be in a taco. :)
The name just came to my head, I did not remember it was shakespearian, but it's probably where I got it from, Dolores.

Everything well here. Well, apart from the browser being silly and not letting me post this hours ago.
superstande: Late Giddy Good Guffawy Mornings!

Had some bad luck, some good luck - all within a day... So I'm not complaining, I guess :)

The restaurant at our work turned 40 years today and they offered cake

*sets a 11-meter tall strawberry-whipped cream-chocolate-peanut butter-beer-wine-apple cake on the stand for everyone*

it's sectioned, so you can just pick a flavour or mix'n'match ;)

(had to give a bite to gog bears too)
Hello, Sup!

Wow, that's some cake! *takes out the apple and starts eating the cake*
Windows 10 update KB3156421 may 10 2016 causes BSOD something about DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when using the pc.
Didn't have any BSOD before since i use it from February.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by Fonzer
Yezemin: Hello, Sup!

Wow, that's some cake! *takes out the apple and starts eating the cake*
Hello, Yezzy! ;)

Sure, and there's enough for everyone ;)

Argh, gotta head to work... Taketh care all!
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing at least ok :)
13 different users within only 16 posts. I wonder if that has ever happened before :-)

*takes a piece of each flavour from Sup's cake, and sits down to enjoy*
AgentBirdnest: 13 different users within only 16 posts. I wonder if that has ever happened before :-)

*takes a piece of each flavour from Sup's cake, and sits down to enjoy*
Well sounds like a day, eh?
How are you doing Agent?
And what does 'VOR Virus' mean?
*big hug*
ElTerprise: Well sounds like a day, eh?
How are you doing Agent?
And what does 'VOR Virus' mean?
*big hug*
Take off, you hoser!
I'm doing well. Enjoying a nice 1438 Water™, and am choosing a game to play for the evenoon... How are you?
"VOR Virus" is an anagram of "Survivor" :-p ... and speaking of viruses, thanks a lot for infecting my computer >:-| My antivirus detected 4 threats in the Rayman directory ^^
*re-twug*
AgentBirdnest: Take off, you hoser!
I'm doing well. Enjoying a nice 1438 Water™, and am choosing a game to play for the evenoon... How are you?
"VOR Virus" is an anagram of "Survivor" :-p ... and speaking of viruses, thanks a lot for infecting my computer >:-| My antivirus detected 4 threats in the Rayman directory ^^
*re-twug*
Huh? What's this all aboot? ;)
Glad to hear that - i'm doing mostly good. Currently thinking about reinstalling one of the Borderlands games...
Ah...that makes perfectly sense. I feel stupid now *facepalm* xD
Well what's in the Rayman directory apart from possibly the Rayman games? I had a false positive with Grim Dawn yesterday....
ElTerprise: Huh? What's this all aboot? ;)
Glad to hear that - i'm doing mostly good. Currently thinking about reinstalling one of the Borderlands games...
Ah...that makes perfectly sense. I feel stupid now *facepalm* xD
Well what's in the Rayman directory apart from possibly the Rayman games? I had a false positive with Grim Dawn yesterday....
Hockey... Maple syrup... Loonies! [/stereotyping arse] :-p
Borderlands is nice. How could it not be nice, with like a bajinity-thousand-million guns? :-)
The files my AV caught were the launcher, an editor, and a couple others. All false positives, according to The Enigmatic T (from a 5 year-old post.)
AgentBirdnest: Hockey... Maple syrup... Loonies! [/stereotyping arse] :-p
Borderlands is nice. How could it not be nice, with like a bajinity-thousand-million guns? :-)
The files my AV caught were the launcher, an editor, and a couple others. All false positives, according to The Enigmatic T (from a 5 year-old post.)
Anymore stereotypes you can think of? :P
Yep....a bit grindy though and it can be a bit boring when playing solo :)
A five year-old post....and the AV still hasn't whitelisted those false positives O_o
ElTerprise: Anymore stereotypes you can think of? :P
Yep....a bit grindy though and it can be a bit boring when playing solo :)
Errr... Universal healthcare! Young and sexy PM! :-) ... (I guess those aren't stereotypes, those are just facts :-p)
Plus... Gearbox. Yucky :-p
AgentBirdnest: Errr... Universal healthcare! Young and sexy PM! :-) ... (I guess those aren't stereotypes, those are just facts :-p)
Plus... Gearbox. Yucky :-p
Are we having a man crush again? :P
Yep...and not to mention Randy Pitchfork...uhm...ford :P