It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on thrilling quests, forge unforgettable alliances, and unravel mysteries in fantastical worlds with our RPG Sale! Are you ready to immerse yourself in captivating narratives and shape your own destiny? Now's your chance!

We’re kicking it of with the release of Fallout Bundle, launching with a -78% discount until the end of the Sale. This unique Bundle is sure to push you right into the post-nuclear reality filled with atmospheric radio tunes. It includes:
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Fallout Tactics
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout 2
Fallout
Fallout 4 - High Resolution Texture Pack

It’s safe to say that this is THE Fallout experience you’re looking for – especially that you save 20% when buying these titles in a Bundle, than when buying separately!

Among this exciting news, you can also find deals such as:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition (-85%)
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut (-75%)
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™ (-50%)
Songs of Conquest (-50%)
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-85%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-70%)
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (-80%)

All this, and even more in our RPG Sale, ending on March 7th, 8 AM UTC – check it out!
The Fallout bundle is huge. Everyone should just get it!
high rated
I wish we could have a 'complete your bundle' feature, similar as Steam has.
high rated
GOG, please stop making goddamned bundles if you're not going to mark them as owned for people who already have all the contents. Every time you do it, you make it even harder to use the site and the catalog more and more useless. Have any of you ever actually tried to use the catalog from a normal user's perspective? We have to spend tons of effort to cross-reference for things we might already have (and I'm not talking other sites, I'm just talking about GOG), whether a different edition, or from a bundle or not-bundled version.
Warupt: I wish we could have a 'complete your bundle' feature, similar as Steam has.
That would require a competently-designed catalog, which, sadly, GOG does not have. Everything is its own listing.

EDIT: GOG used to do "you make the bundle" sales where you checked things from a list for increasing discounts the more you got at once, and it included things you already owned. Why aren't these bundles done using that tech instead of separate catalog entries? Or anything to wrangle the horrible mess.
Post edited February 28, 2024 by mqstout
high rated
And please fix the issue that a game is marked as unowned on the game page if it's part of a bundle that you've got. In this case it says that I don't own New Vegas since it's the Amazon Prime version.

Edit: And on top of that Fallout 1/2/Tactics is also marked as unowned because I got them before the re-listing.
Post edited February 28, 2024 by mk47at
Oh GOG. Gimme Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete at a discount. Or is that not an RPG?
And Vampire Bloodlines, i know it can go at a higher discount because it did, but it seems to be stuck on 50% from the sale recently ended. Perhaps due to the nearing squeakuel. Oh well. I am quite patient.

Thank you for the sale though. As always, they're welcome.
Post edited February 28, 2024 by honglath
On the subject of RPGs, please bring Realms of Antiquity: The Shattered Crown for those who want to buy it. :)

Most-voted entry has 1k+ votes - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#order=votes_total&search=Realms%20of%20ant
GOG are calling this an 'RPG Sale'.
I'm calling it BS.
Missing are the vast majority of D&D; WoD (only 1 game from each series is in the sale), the entirety of The Elder Scrolls series; Ultima series; Shadowrun series; Pathfinder series Mount & Blade series, the bulk of the Deus Ex series, and not even the biggest RPG series from GOG/CDPR gets a look in for this sale; no Witcher and no CP2077.
This is a 'sale' that doesn't even manage to rise as far as being half baked. This 'sale' is a flop.
high rated
mqstout: GOG, please stop making goddamned bundles if you're not going to mark them as owned for people who already have all the contents.
They should also fix this issue where if a game has 3 or more editions, buying the highest edition may or may not mark the standard as owned, but it will absolutely never mark the middle edition(s) as owned.

Though of course most edition are simply bundles (packages) too, so it's part of the same problem.
JeniSkunk: GOG are calling this an 'RPG Sale'.
I'm calling it BS.
Missing are the vast majority of D&D; WoD (only 1 game from each series is in the sale), the entirety of The Elder Scrolls series; Ultima series; Shadowrun series; Pathfinder series Mount & Blade series, the bulk of the Deus Ex series, and not even the biggest RPG series from GOG/CDPR gets a look in for this sale; no Witcher and no CP2077.
This is a 'sale' that doesn't even manage to rise as far as being half baked. This 'sale' is a flop.
Well, TBF GOG can't have all the RPG's on discount each RPG sale (publishers have to agree to sale discounts), but yes...

... sure would like those Forgotten Realms Collections go on sale (separately!)... and...

... would like to see the Realms of Arkania remakes to get another discount (last discount was launch).

I'm a bit exhausted by the almost continual sales with the usual suspects of games sporting the same discount prices they've had for multiple sales.
honglath: And Vampire Bloodlines, i know it can go at a higher discount because it did, but it seems to be stuck on 50% from the sale recently ended. Perhaps due to the nearing squeakuel. Oh well. I am quite patient.
That didn't have more than 50% since Bloodlines 2 was announced. At first it went to 75%, but that last happened in March 2019.
honglath: And Vampire Bloodlines, i know it can go at a higher discount because it did, but it seems to be stuck on 50% from the sale recently ended. Perhaps due to the nearing squeakuel. Oh well. I am quite patient.
Cavalary: That didn't have more than 50% since Bloodlines 2 was announced. At first it went to 75%, but that last happened in March 2019.
Maybe Good Old Games might want to bring back some Good Old Sales.
mqstout: GOG, please stop making goddamned bundles if you're not going to mark them as owned for people who already have all the contents.
SargonAelther: They should also fix this issue where if a game has 3 or more editions, buying the highest edition may or may not mark the standard as owned, but it will absolutely never mark the middle edition(s) as owned.

Though of course most edition are simply bundles (packages) too, so it's part of the same problem.
What's worse is where, to get absolutely everything for a game, you have to buy all the version bundles of a game.
And unless you buy all the bundled versions of the game, all the DLCs and stuff won't be tagged as already being in your library.
honglath: Oh GOG. Gimme Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete at a discount. Or is that not an RPG?
And Vampire Bloodlines, i know it can go at a higher discount because it did, but it seems to be stuck on 50% from the sale recently ended. Perhaps due to the nearing squeakuel. Oh well. I am quite patient.

Thank you for the sale though. As always, they're welcome.
Icewind Dale 2 too! If they can remind/contact Hasbro (the publisher) about their games here it would be great.
SargonAelther: They should also fix this issue where if a game has 3 or more editions, buying the highest edition may or may not mark the standard as owned, but it will absolutely never mark the middle edition(s) as owned.

JeniSkunk: What's worse is where, to get absolutely everything for a game, you have to buy all the version bundles of a game.
And unless you buy all the bundled versions of the game, all the DLCs and stuff won't be tagged as already being in your library.
What you want and the reason yourhate about gog is growing about is just a label in your library.

The games are yours mate. It doesnt matter if bundled or rebel.