It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"fallout bethesda" returned 100 posts
Clear search criteria
Gadzooks!
Fallout and Elder Scrolls! Insta-buy!
Now the choices... Play Eye of the Beholder (lovely, lovely graph paper maps) or Fallout?!
Wurzelkraft: What's the difference between the new and old Fallout releases? Any point in buying them again?
Hmmmm. Any blues care to explain this?
jamyskis: Just out of curiosity, is the Elder Scrolls: Arena freebie the CD version or the floppy version? Bethesda seems to be bundling the floppy version everywhere (including the pricey Elder Scrolls Anthology), but the CD version has a number of cut-scenes (and more importantly FIXES) that the floppy version doesn't.
I've downloaded and installed the GOG version and the version from Bethesda's site. The GOG version is larger, and it has a speech folder with nearly 200 .voc files. The Bethesda free version does not have the speech folder with the .voc files.

That alone made my Elder Scrolls bundle purchase worth it.
It's very nice to finally see Bethesda here at last- I've been hoping for this for a long time, sent emails, posted on their forums, even wrote them several letters :p

Instabought everything & I'm hoping we'll see the likes of Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Oblivion and Skyrim here sooner rather than later :)
Konradx: Whats the difference between the fallout games in my library and these "new" re-released ones? Why not make them the same?
Hecke: Because the "old" ones (title with classic") have more goodies (soundtrack etc.) and are also for released for OS X.

The new ones not.

Guess this is Bethesda's "strategy"...
True. I just checked that the new ones doesnt have extra stuff except manual. In that case thank god I bought it earlier and i hope the new versions will have those goodies too in the near future.
Thank you so much GOG team and big welcome to Bethesda! Awesome news, keep them going, *cough* Return to Castle Wolfenstein *cough*, yes? <3
Finally Bethesda...! Thanks GOG. :)
>Insert generic "But Fallout WAS here... UNTIL YOU TOOK IT AWAY" post here<
Getcomposted: What did the old "classic" versions have in the way of goodies, if you don't mind my asking?
A whole lot of them.

Fallout

Manual
Fallout Series Wallpaper
HD Wallpaper
Reference Card
Fallout Bible
Soundtrack
Vault Boy Avatars
Artworks

Fallout 2

Manual
Fallout Series Wallpaper
HD Wallpaper
Fallout Bible
Reference Card
Original Soundtrack
Vault Boy Avatars (5)
Artworks (2 images)

Fallout Tactics

Manual
Fallout Series Wallpaper
HD Wallpapers (6)
Fallout Bible
Reference Card
Original Soundtrack
Intro Movie Concepts (30)
Vault Boy Avatars (5)
Item Icons Pack (50)
Artworks (157)
Bonus Mission
Fallout Tactics Warfare
Post edited August 26, 2015 by Grargar
Engerek01: True. I just checked that the new ones doesnt have extra stuff except manual. In that case thank god I bought it earlier and i hope the new versions will have those goodies too in the near future.
Getcomposted: What did the old "classic" versions have in the way of goodies, if you don't mind my asking?
Manual
HD wallpaper
Fallout Wallpaper
Fallout Bible
Reference Card
Soundtrack
Vault boy Avatars
Artworks

All of 3 Fallout games have these. Fallout Tactics have those as extra.

Intro movie concepts
Item icons pack
Bonus mission
Fallout Tactics Warfare