Customer Support Representative
GOG Support: “Making the world better, one ticket at a time.”
One of the most diverse teams in the company, is looking for both full-time, as well as part-time employees candidates, to boost our ability to help our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
It’s a great opportunity for someone who is just at the beginning of their professional journey, wants to work in a friendly team of fellow gamers, and learn the ins and outs of the GOG.com machine.
- Providing relevant and courteous customer service in English, via e-mail.
- Investigating and attempting to recreate potential issues, as well as reporting any concerns and findings to your Supervisor.
- Very good English, especially in writing.
- Proficiency (C1 level) in any of the following languages: German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Russian or Portuguese.
- Being a gamer yourself.
- Willingness to help others, and being slightly detached yourself, are both a must - otherwise, if you take the occasional user complaints too personally, you might not enjoy your job.
- Past experience in a Customer Service role.
- Past experience with solving technical issues with games (Windows, macOS and/or Linux).
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."