At GOG.com we are passionate gamers talking to other gamers and we are currently looking for a well organized Traffic Specialist, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Marketing team in making GOG.com even more awesome!
As the Traffic Specialist you will be responsible for the full management of all ad campaigns directing traffic to GOG.com to support key releases, ongoing sales and special actions in order to bring new users, reactivate existing ones and generally drive the sales of the GOG.com catalog. Facebook Ads, Adwords and Doubleclick will be a few of the solutions you will have at your disposal.
- Plan campaigns according to the release and special actions calendar as well as the requirements set out by the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Manage the creative part of the ad campaigns, including the ordering of visual assets from the Art team and writing copy for specific campaigns.
- Fully set up the campaigns in 3rd party tools and services (Facebook Ads, Adwords, Doubleclick, etc.) in all of GOG.com’s key territories.
- Monitor each campaign on an ongoing basis, track ads-related KPIs, ROI as well as other valuable success metrics, and optimize the campaigns based on the gathered data. We have both in-house tracking solutions as well as 3rd party ones, like Google Analytics.
- Prepare weekly reports in order to track the success of each campaign and to improve the performance of upcoming ones.
- Find new ways of running performance campaigns in order to bring more high quality traffic to GOG.com and work on a long term paid traffic strategy.
- Be on top of all the new performance marketing trends, always make the best of the tools at your disposal.
- The success of your work will be measured based on the performance indicators and your ultimate goal is to bring the best ROI to all paid campaigns.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in e-commerce and performance marketing, preferably in the digital distribution industry. More importantly though, we expect you to have a feel for gaming trends and an understanding of what gamers want.
- Proficient knowledge of Facebook Business Ads, Adwords and Doubleclick. You should be an expert in at least one of those solutions and be proficient in a second one. You will be expected to learn new tools as well, in order to make the most out of what’s at your disposal.
- Be able to analyze hard data (website traffic, conversions, sales data, user flows etc.), deliver in-depth insights and draw actionable conclusions.
- Be able to easily communicate in English - both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Be a passionate gamer with extensive knowledge about the titles available on GOG.com and most importantly - GOG.com itself. Don’t be surprised if you’re asked about these two areas during your interview
- Be extremely organized, have good prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills but at the same time have an open mind oozing with creativity.
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better. The PR, Marketing, Product and Bizdev departments work very close together and initiative is always more than welcome, even if it’s outside of your core duties.
- Have a black belt in communication skills and be at the master's level in compromising between all parties involved in a particular project.
- Experience with product feeds will be a big plus.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."