GOG.com is expanding, reaching even further, and taking its experience into previously unexplored territories. New markets mean new challenges, and we’re looking for a person who can tackle those challenges by managing a team of Country Leads and help them develop existing markets and launch new ones, ensuring that we fulfill the needs and expectations of gamers and communities in local markets.
- Manage and direct a team of Country Leads to build and increase the brand awareness, define positioning, and enhance the presence of GOG.com in local markets, as well as launch new markets, and set up new workflows within the team.
- Develop a long term strategy for the growth and expansion of various local markets.
- Revise and implement global marketing and PR campaigns to support local activities.
- Cooperate with the internal PR, Marketing, Development, Business Operations, and Support teams in order to ensure a great experience for gamers on GOG.com.
- Help individual Country Leads in developing their local markets, and continuously increase effectiveness of the team.
- Develop and execute tactical promotional plans to support local sales on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience with management of teams, preferably international ones.
- Passion for games in general, as well as knowledge about GOG.com’s values and offer.
- Proven work experience in marketing, product positioning, media strategies and PR tactics.
- Ability to easily communicate in English - both written and spoken.
- Highly developed organization and prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- Experience with work in the Entertainment business / Video game industry (preferred).
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude :)
- Availability to travel several times a year.
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."