We are looking for an IT ninja who is tech-savvy, to maintain and develop the GOG infrastructure. You will get the chance to work on some very interesting and unique, on the worldwide scale, R&D projects. Check out the requirements below - if you fulfill most of them, you’re the ONE we’re looking for!
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets/tasks.
- Build systems that are scalable, efficient, reliable, and well-documented to guarantee both business flexibility and continuity.
- Identify and escalate cases that require urgent attention.
- Work closely with the Web Development team to maintain a DevOps culture that allows for a smooth development process.
- Work with High Availability and scalable systems.
- Explore and potentially implement new technologies suitable for GOG.com’s future plans.
- Continuously build upon your current skill set in order to ensure GOG.com is always benefiting from the best solutions and trends available.
- Knowledge of Linux Debian configuration, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Desire to keep on improving and developing already implemented systems / solutions and capability to share this approach with your team.
- Varnish, Nginx, PHP-FPM, memcached, Sphinx, Bind, Samba, LDAP, Xen, Postfix, Dovecot setup and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of typical internet protocols.
- Network: switching/routing (static/ospf/bgp), firewalling.
- MySQL scaling, monitoring, and debugging skills.
- Ability to write Bash, scripts for monitoring, regular maintenance and automation of tasks.
- Openness and willingness to learn.
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Python or PHP.
- DevOps skills.
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A full-time job in our Warsaw, Poland headquarters.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."