As part of our expansion, we are looking for a Recruitment Specialist who will help us drive our high-speed recruitment and assure that our teams are covered with the best and most fitting talents on the market.
Dedicating 100% of your work time for the recruitment of top quality new talents for GOG.com from start to finish. This includes:
- Conducting extensive sourcing of candidates (via LinkedIn, search engines, social channels, recommendations etc.) and sharing the true value of joining GOG.com with them.
- Proposing and implementing alternative candidate sourcing ideas, as well as assessing, expanding and improving existing hiring channels.
- Working closely with managers to assess needs and requirements within the teams.
- Preparing compelling job descriptions, that truly show the essence of our work here.
- Organizing and leading interviews with chosen candidates and evaluating them to assure they not only have the skills, but also have the drive and passion to be part of our GOG.com family.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment (including direct search, active sourcing) in an international environment.
- Experience in conducting interviews for a wide range of positions, where the outcome was the right person in the right place.
- Proven self-reliance in day-to-day tasks as well as the ability to organise your time wisely and efficiently.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills - remember, speaking is silver, but listening is gold.
- Our work environment is dynamic, so flexibility is key.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken).
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow as a person.
- Experience in recruiting and relocating candidates from outside of Poland.
- Basic knowledge of Polish labor law.
- A passion for games and the gaming industry.
What we offer:
- The chance to work on a wide range of challenging recruitment campaigns in an international and extremely creative environment.
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV and an cover letter (both in English) below and tell us why you think you are the best candidate out there!
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."