Junior HR Specialist - People Operations
HR & Office Administration
Are you searching for new “hard HR” challenges? Do you feel thrilled when the new projects are on the table and multitasking makes you happy? Is a people - oriented attitude close to your heart? Or maybe being energetic and creative is your second skin? If so, join our People Operations Team - we love what we do and do it for a reason! Give us a chance to get to know each other better - we are looking for someone, who would like to develop her/his skills and is motivated to work in the HR Department.
- Supporting HR related processes (changes in employees’ life cycle: new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, payroll)
- Performing adequate data entry to HR systems
- Preparing and maintaining HR data reporting
- Ensuring day-to-day HR administration support to employee
- Keeping HR documentation up-to-date
- Participating in internal projects, focusing on solutions for increasing efficiency and encouraging the best practice sharing
- Any experience in payroll calculation or personnel administration would be advantage, but “nothing is impossible” so if you would like to start your adventure in “hard” HR you are welcome too
- Great interpersonal (“can-do”) and communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Being proactive, willing to work on new challenges and learn new things
- Oriented on high quality of work
- Customer-centric attitude
- Very good command of written and spoken English and Polish
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.