Gwent UX/UI Artist
CD PROJEKT RED in collaboration with its sister company GOG.com is looking for a skilled UI/UX Artists willing to undertake a wide variety of challenges, as a part of our Gwent team. Our future team member will be responsible for the feel and shape of the UI design and layouts of specific parts of Gwent.
- Designing UI layouts and icons.
- Designing interactive digital systems for players use.
- Creating required art assets.
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to the rest of the team.
- Work closely with the team to implement UI solutions to ensure the technology fully executes the vision.
- At least 2 years experience with UX design.
- Solid UI and UX design skills as well advanced knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator presented in a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of UX design standards for web applications.
- Experience with Unity as a development platform, and its build in UI solution – uGUI.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Extreme attention to details.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to support development of the well acclaimed GWENT – The Witcher Card Game.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? If yes, please submit your CV, cover letter, and examples of your work (or link to your portfolio) here.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74 and may be shared with GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74 (a company from CD PROJEKT Capital Group). The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.