Senior Graphic Designer
Got years of experience, extraordinary design skills and a creative mind?
We are looking for you!
Join our Art Team as a Senior Graphic Designer, create amazing art and take part in strengthening GOG.com's visual identity by working on promotional graphic assets for a variety of great games - from exceptional AAAs, to unique indies and timeless classics.
- Create visually stunning art assets for games released on GOG.com, while keeping the original brand identity intact. Create game art for older titles from scratch or by retouching worn-out graphics or use assets provided by developers when it comes to newest titles.
- Collaborate with other departments on creating and modifying the assets that will represent our brand in media, ad campaigns and more, while maintaining and improving the awesomeness of our visual style.
- Create key visuals for season promos from the concept to the production stage. Use illustration or photo manipulation skills to create stunning and eye catching visuals.
- Take part in improving our branding materials by creating print layouts, illustrations, icons and other CI elements.
- Create visuals and oversee the printing process of flyers, banners, gadgets and all visual assets promoting GOG.com endeavours both internally and externally.
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Imagination and creativity. Have the skill to transform old and worn into new and pretty. Have the talent to design beautiful and functional assets.
- Photoshop mastery. Know your tools inside out and use them creatively and effectively. Be more than familiar with retouch and restoration techniques. Ability to create stunning photo-manipulations.
- Illustration skills, wildly helpful when restoring art that hasn’t aged nicely as well as in brand new projects like creating illustrations from scratch.
- Pixel perfectionism. Keep an eye on even the most elusive details.
- A positive attitude and a high level of initiative. Eagerness to propose new solutions or new approaches to challenges and projects
- An open mind. Gather and share feedback to learn, grow and build up experience.
- English. Ability to easily communicate in an English speaking office.
- Knowledge of other software including, but not limited to design, video, 3D and digital painting.
- Passion for gaming and general geekiness.
- Previous experience in the computer games industry.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Does this sound like the perfect job opening for you? If yes, please submit your CV, cover letter, and examples of your work (or link to your portfolio) here.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."