To get support for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game, or leave feedback, please go to the official Support page, or visit the official forums.
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is GOG.com about and what are its features?
GOG.com is a digital distribution platform serving fantastic computer games and movies at kick-ass prices. And no, it's not “just a store” - it's the site that's all about the greatest games ever and the people who play them. We've got critically acclaimed games, with tons of all-time classics for just $5.99 and $9.99, along with modern games from AAA to Indie, bundled with heaps of free downloadable content and exclusive add-ons, no DRM or intrusive copy protection and full compatibility with Windows XP & Vista. Most of our games are compatible with Windows 7 as well, and many work natively on Mac OS X 10.6+ and Linux - it's all right there on every product page.While games form the bulk and core of our offering, we've also recently introduced movies on top of that. Make sure to check that out, too!
2. So what's with this DRM thing?
DRM or Digital Rights Management is a kind of copy protection technology used by many companies to limit the usage of digital media. Although designed to stop pirates from creating illegal copies, in reality the only people who are hurt are the legitimate consumers, stripped of their fair use rights, such as the ability to make backup copies.We believe that a DRM-free world would be a better place and that's why you won't find any DRMs or other intrusive copy protection in items available at GOG.com. This applies to both games and movies.
3. Is GOG.com available in [enter-country-here]?
GOG.com available to everyone, everywhere and at any time (well “any time” minus any scheduled maintenance ;).
- Who are you guys? First of all we are all gamers here at GOG.com just like you.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx cards, PayPal and paysafecard.
- What does it mean that games on GOG.com are DRM-free? It basically means that you actually own the games bought at GOG.com. Once you download a game, you can install it on any computer and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need.