To get support for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game, or leave feedback, please go to the official Support page, or visit the official forums.
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
Frequently asked questions
1. Other language versions.
2. What is the GOG Wallet?
GOG offers users a digital account balance called the “GOG Wallet” in connection with your user account, which you can use to make purchases of GOG content.
3. How can I add money to GOG Wallet?
GOG Wallet top-ups are separated from regular purchases. You can top-up your GOG Wallet using payment methods accepted by GOG by going into the “Wallet” section, after logging in. You can also check your current Wallet balance and history there. We may also add funds to your GOG Wallet as part of our ‘Free Wallet’ program (see below).
4. What are the rules of using GOG Wallet?
(i) The maximum GOG Wallet balance is $500 (five hundred US Dollars) and the maximum daily ‘turnover’ (meaning the sum of top-ups and wallet usage together within 24 hours) is $1000 (one thousand US Dollars), or their equivalent in the applicable currency.(ii) GOG reserves the right to change or add GOG Wallet rules from time to time if necessary to protect it and keep it updated.(iii) When making gift purchases, the same limitations apply as when using some other payment sources. You should check the Gift Codes section for details.(iv) The GOG Wallet and its funds do not constitute electronic money of any kind and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable under any circumstances. This applies to your GOG Wallet and any funds at all times, including (but not limited to) at any suspension or termination of your account (although if that takes place as a result you not agreeing to any notified change to our policies, then you have the right to appeal to us at our reasonable discretion).(v) GOG Wallet and its funds do not constitute personal property, have no value outside GOG services and can only be used to purchase GOG content via GOG services. GOG Wallet and its funds have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. GOG Wallet funds that are considered legally to be unclaimed property may be turned over to the applicable authority.(vi) GOG Wallet or its funds cannot be gifted, sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of, but you can use your GOG Wallet to purchase gift copies of GOG games for other GOG users.
5. What currency is available for GOG Wallet?
GOG Wallet is available in all currencies available to you after login depending on your current location.With the new currency implementation, you now have the choice to pay in your local currency.However, for legal reasons, we cannot mix two currencies in one purchase. So, if you top-up your GOG Wallet in USD, you’ll have a wallet balance in USD and, for purchases made in your local currency, you’ll have a separate GOG Wallet balance in the local currency.Please keep in mind that funds cannot be transferred from one wallet balance to another (which also means from one currency to another).
6. Can I combine GOG Wallet with another payment method?
Yes, if the funds in your GOG Wallet are insufficient to purchase what you want, you can complete the payment with one of our other payment methods, using the same currency as your GOG Wallet balance.
7. Do GOG Wallet funds have an expiration date?
GOG Wallet funds purchased by you using real money: no expiry date.
GOG Wallet funds provided by us as ‘Free Wallet’ (e.g. in relation to our Fair Price Package): one year expiry date. This can be renewed by a further one year period by new ‘Free Wallet’ being added your account.
GOG Wallet funds provided by us as ‘Free Wallet’ combined with GOG Wallet funds purchased by you using real money: no expiry date until that total balance is reduced to zero (at which point the process resets again)
8. What about refunds?
If you receive Free Wallet when you buy an item but later decide to return that item, then we think it’s fair for you to return the wallet funds you received too – if you don’t keep a game or video, you don’t keep any wallet that applied to it. Therefore, we will either remove from your account any unused wallet which you received because of that purchase, or, if you have used any of that wallet to purchase other items, then we will deduct the amount of that used wallet from your refund.For GOG content which you purchase using GOG Wallet funds purchased with real money: at your request we will process applicable refunds back to your GOG Wallet.As mentioned above, GOG Wallet funds themselves are not refundable.As set out in Section 6 of the GOG User Agreement, in-game purchases and GOG Wallet funds will not form part of GOG’s refund, early exchange, money back guarantee or withdrawal rights policies.
9. I added funds to my GOG Wallet but they have not appeared, what do I do?
As soon as you complete the checkout process the new funds will automatically be displayed in your account in the “Wallet” section.If you never reached the payment success screen after making the transaction, nor have you received an order confirmation e-mail, and you're sure that the payment went through, please contact Support. It's possible that there was some problem with the payment, and we need to process the order manually.
- Who are you guys? First of all we are all gamers here at GOG.com just like you.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx cards, PayPal and paysafecard.
- What does it mean that games on GOG.com are DRM-free? It basically means that you actually own the games bought at GOG.com. Once you download a game, you can install it on any computer and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need.