IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HOT TOPICS:
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
Australian dollars (AUD),
Canadian dollars (CAD),
Danish kroner (DKK),
Norwegian kroner (NOK),
Polish złoty (PLN),
Pounds sterning (GBP),
Russian rubles (RUB),
Swedish kroner (SEK),
Swiss francs (CHF),
with other countries being billed in US Dollars (USD).
This should minimize the odds of you being charged extra by your bank, for making a currency conversion.If you’re living in a country that is billed in AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, PLN, RUB or SEK by default, you always have the option to pay the equivalent in USD, if that’s more convenient for you. Switching to EUR is also possible in countries normally billed in CHF, DKK, GBP, NOK, PLN, or SEK.We regularly update our currency conversion rates to adjust for global fluctuations - you can always find the most up-to-date price points here.While our older, “back-catalog” games, and most other items, usually cost roughly the same in all currencies, some new games in our catalog may have different prices based on where you are physically located in the world In such cases, you may find that you're asked to pay a different amount than people in other regions do. However, we offer store credit, which you can use in future purchases, to make up for the price difference. Regional pricing is something that is undertaken at the request of the company for whom we are selling the game, but we do our best to go the extra mile and make it right for everyone.Our company is based in Europe and the VAT/Taxes are all included in the items' prices. This means that GOG.com will always charge you the exact order total visible at checkout.With our location in mind, please remember that we have no control over your bank's additional international card transaction fees (where applicable). Some banks don't charge their customers extra and some do, but there are two ways of avoiding the possibility of extra fees. One is using funds already present on your PayPal account to make purchases (instead of using a card through PayPal). The other is using paysafecard (for details, scroll up to paragraph 2).
- Who are you guys? First of all we are all gamers here at GOG.com just like you.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx cards, PayPal and paysafecard.
- What does it mean that games on GOG.com are DRM-free? It basically means that you actually own the games bought at GOG.com. Once you download a game, you can install it on any computer and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need.