IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HOT TOPICS:
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
There are some restrictions for purchasing gifts on new accounts, depending on the payment method used. For credit/debit and PayPal purchases, you need to have at least $10 (or its equivalent in your selected currency) worth of purchases made at least 3 months ago. Alternative payment methods, such as paysafecard, are not affected by these restrictions.
The most important practical difference is that bonus codes have expiry dates, whereas gift codes are valid indefinitely. Therefore we advise using the codes as soon as you find a use for them, rather than hoarding them for later, or for giveaways, or what have you!
Bonus codes can either get you a specific game (or games) for free, or any game up to a specific price, or give you a discount for one or many games.
As a workaround, please check the gift code here and send the code itself to the intended recipient. Just don't forget to direct them to www.gog.redeem/gift so they know where they should use that code!
You can also use this to present your gift in person, by writing down, or printing out, the relevant information on a piece of paper, or wherever you want.
- Who are you guys? First of all we are all gamers here at GOG.com just like you.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx cards, PayPal and paysafecard.
- What does it mean that games on GOG.com are DRM-free? It basically means that you actually own the games bought at GOG.com. Once you download a game, you can install it on any computer and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need.