To get support for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game, or leave feedback, please go to the official Support page, or visit the official forums.
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
Frequently asked questions
1. How do I download my purchased items, and are my redownloads somehow limited?
As soon as you complete the checkout process, you will be redirected to an order confirmation screen with a list of purchased items, and a link to your “My account”
page. If you ever want to redownload anything, or watch a movie instantly, that's the place you want to visit.
Also, there is no limit to the number of redownloads, but please remember that you're not allowed to share your GOG.com account with other users as only you are entitled to download items from your account.
2. Can I re-download my purchased items? Is there a limit to the number of re-downloads?
You can always re-download items bought at GOG.com via the “My account”
page. Also, there is no limit to the number of redownloads, but please remember that you're not allowed to share your GOG.com account with other users as only you are entitled to download items from your account.
3. How do I get my free downloadable bonus content?
An item's bonus content becomes available as a free download after you purchase that item. To download it, visit your “My account”
page. There, in either the “Games”
section, you will find a list of all your purchased items as well as all the downloads available for them. If you're using the "shelf view", click an item's box art to reveal the list.
4. Can I watch movies right after I buy them, or do I have to download them first?
We would generally advise downloading the whole movie to your hard drive beforehand, as this will always guarantee the highest quality, disruption-free viewing experience. Internet connections are really fast nowadays, but you never know when your connection might get interrupted.
That being said, you can also watch a movie instantly, through streaming. Just find the game in your movie library
, select it and click "Start watching now".
5. Do I need some launcher application to play my GOG.com games?
No. You don't need any additional apps or launchers. All games downloaded from GOG.com are wrapped in a nice self-executable (.exe) setup files, some of the larger ones are accompanied by a .bin file or two. So after you've completed the download, just double-click on the .exe file to install the game on your hard drive. After the installation is complete, shortcuts will be added to your Start Menu, desktop and Games Explorer, so you can launch your game just like any other.As for movies, you can either stream them directly from the site, or download them as .mp4 files, which you can them play with your favorite video player. Couldn't be simpler.
6. What is GOG GALAXY?
GOG Galaxy is our new application which makes downloading and installing games as convenient as possible, and adds some useful features on top of that.
Besides being very user-convenient, and keeping your games up to date, it offers the fastest download speeds possible, pausing/resuming, and - most importantly - thorough protection against file corruption while downloading.
To find out more, and download GOG Galaxy, click here
And, should you encounter any issues using GOG Galaxy, click here
7. I can't download my purchased item, why?
First, make sure it's not a general problem related to your network or firewall settings. For example, if you've set the highest level of security in Windows “Control Panel” -> “Internet Options”, then you won't be able to download any ,exe files from any website, including GOG.com. The very same thing might happen depending on how strict your firewall / router settings are. Also, make sure you have turned off any external download managers as they might interfere with starting the download and try again. Finally, you could try using a different web browser to see if the problem persists.
By far the most convenient solution to any download problem is using the GOG.com Downloader. It's a small, robust application that's built specifically to cope such issues, from interrupted connections to file corruption. Look above for a more detailed description. In case of any problems with the Downloader applications, please go here
8. I'm having a problem with my downloaded items. Now what?
Technical issues with games
: If you're experiencing any problems with installation, launching, crashes or other in-game errors, please visit our "Games Support"
section. There you'll find a list of all known problems and their solutions, including general solutions for common hardware or system-related issues. If your problem isn't listed there, contact our Support team via the “Technical issues with games”
contact form. Please include as much information as possible, including steps that you've taken so far, error messages, screenshots, etc.Other problems with games
: If your game is working fine, but you're stuck on some level and looking for help or tips, we recommend visiting the forums
. Each game has a dedicated forum where other fans could help you out.Problems with viewing downloaded movies
: Make sure that you've installed a reliable codec pack, like K-Lite or CCCP. If you're using a third-party video player, try using a different one instead, like VLC or Media Player Classic.
9. Can I enjoy my purchases both on my laptop and desktop computer at home?
Yes. We do not limit the number of installations or reinstallations, as long as you install your purchased games on computers in your household. So yeah, if you've got a render-farm in the basement, you might actually break the world record for the number of legal Witcher installations in one household. However, if you think about installing your game on a friend's machine or sharing it with others then please don't do it, okay?The same principle applies to movies - you're free to watch them anywhere you want, with anyone you want, as long as you don't share them with people who haven't purchased them.
10. I have paid for a game but it isn't listed on my account? What now?
There are two possible causes of this issue.
If you never saw the order success screen after paying, and have received an order confirmation e-mail, then your user account may not have been refreshed properly, due to increased server load or a temporary website glitch. To fix this, follow this link: https://www.gog.com/user/refresh
. This should only be required once.
If you never got a payment success screen, nor an order confirmation e-mail, and you're sure that the payment went through, please contact Support
. It's possible that there was some problem with the payment, and we need to process the order manually.
Such cases are our #1 priority as far as Support tickets go, so we should be able to resolve ths very quickly.
11. 'Cannot fetch game details' error in the old GOG Downloader
If you encounter this error when trying to download bonus content through the Downloader, that means you're using an obsolete version of the app and need to download the latest one
- Who are you guys? First of all we are all gamers here at GOG.com just like you.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmEx cards, PayPal and paysafecard.
- What does it mean that games on GOG.com are DRM-free? It basically means that you actually own the games bought at GOG.com. Once you download a game, you can install it on any computer and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need.