IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HOT TOPICS:
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
Check User Account Control and Administrator privileges
|Please make sure that your user account has Administrator
privileges and that User Account Control is disabled in your
operating system. To do this, go to Start -> Control Panel ->
User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Accounts -> Change User
Account Control settings. Move the slider to the lowest position
("Never notify") and click OK.|
Afterwards, launch the installer by right-clicking its shortcut and selecting "Run as Administrator". Each time you launch the game, you should use the “Run as Administrator” option as well, just in case.
If that doesn't help, try installing the game into a simple folder, like D:Test , to make sure that no problems are caused by Windows Virtualization technology.
Make sure DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is using its default setting
|Make sure that DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is using its
default setting. To do this, follow these steps:|
1) Open Start Menu
2) Right click 'Computer' and click 'Properties'
3) Click 'Advanced system settings'
4) Open tab 'Advanced' and click 'Settings' in 'Performance' section
5) Open tab 'Data Execution Prevention'
6) Change DEP setting to the first option (Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only)
7) Confirm with OK.
Disable anti-virus/anti-malware/firewall (if present)
|Try disabling your anti-virus, anti-malware and, if
necessary, your firewall software for the duration of the
installation, to make sure that it doesn't interfere with the
To make sure that your computer does not become compromised because of the disabled security software (especially the firewall), please disconnect your Internet connection until you re-enable the security software.
Try launching the installer in Clean Boot Mode
|If you have any doubts regarding the presence or activity of
system security software on your PC, please try running your PC in
clean boot mode.|
To use Clean Boot Mode, check out an appropriate guide:
for Windows XP,
for Windows Vista, X, 8, 8.1.
Make sure that the account you create for clean boot mode has been given Administrator privileges and, once again, consider disconnecting/unplugging your Internet connection.