IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HOT TOPICS:
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
GOG.com respects the intellectual property of others and we expect the users of our services do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright or other intellectual property rights infringement and is accessible through a website or other online service operated by GOG.com, you may notify us in accordance with the European Union’s E-Commerce Directive 2000/31/EC (including appropriate EU Member State implementing legislation) in relation to applicable intellectual property rights, or the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (DMCA).
To file an infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or, if applicable, see Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and which is requested to be removed or disabled, along information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact you, for example an email address, telephone number or other contact details.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury under the DMCA, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right which allegedly is infringed.
Please send this notification by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
7 Florinis Street
Greg Tower, 6th floor
This information may be forwarded to the person allegedly providing the infringing content.
Please note that if applicable under Section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Please take this seriously!