IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HOT TOPICS:
Please consider the following suggestions before deciding to contact us:
- For technical issues with games, please try the basic troubleshooting guide for your operating system, or check the game-specific forum for more information about your problem.
- If you've paid for an order, but haven't received your game(s) yet, please wait up to 2 hours. There may have been some connection issue, but our payment system is capable of re-checking most pending transactions that weren't processed immediately.
- If you're unable to pay, try using a different payment method. Sending money to a PayPal account before making a PayPal purchase is almost guaranteed to solve all payment problems.
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if help is required.
Most Boxer releases need this accessibility option to be enabled, however this option has been changed somewhat in Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). To enable the appropriate option, please perform these steps:
1. Open System Preferences and go to the “Security & Privacy” panel.
2. Click the lock icon and enter your password to enable changes to the options in the panel.
2. Switch to the Privacy tab and scroll down to “Accessibility”.
4. Tick the checkbox next to each game-app to give it permission to override hotkeys.
5. Quit and relaunch the game app if it was already running.