Discover the latest adventure from Pendulo Studios, creators of the Runaway series!
Yesterday Origins will take the immortal heroes, John Yesterday and his other half Pauline, not only across the world, but across history itself. This interwoven narration gives the plot its depth and richness.
It's 1481. In the dead of night, young John is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. He is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition under suspicion of witchcraft.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation making him immortal. But something goes wrong, after each resurrection, John completely forgets who he is.
In the current day, John is living with Pauline in Paris his immortal partner. They are searching for an artefact that is needed to make the potion again. During their investigation, they will have to face dangerous new protagonists who want to steal their secrets...
KEY FEATURES :
- Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of adventure gaming experience
- An original story taking place over several different eras
- A mix of different styles: investigation, thriller, adventure, occultism
- Off-the-wall dark humor typical of the studio
- Over 10 different places to visit, and over 50 backgrounds
- More than 25 colorful characters
- An original soundtrack
- Adapted to mouse and controllers
- An original storyline takes players through different time periods
- An adventure mixing several genres: investigation, thriller, history and the occult
- Dark, offbeat humor gives the story a unique tone
©2016 Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved. Distributed and published by Anuman Interactive SA. Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive SA. All rights reserved. Developed by Pendulo Studios. ©2016 Pendulo Studios.
Escape the Inquisition.
Prove you're a black magic aficionado by trying to cook a typical witch recipe.
Ask the waiter for a drink. I mean, the jailer.
Solve all puzzles in the antique shop swapping character a maximum of 5 times.
The Legacy of Hyperborea
Find a book with your favorite symbol on its cover.