We. The Revolution
is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution, where often you could not tell a friend from an enemy. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will have to trudge through this setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in your power to not to be guillotined as an enemy of revolution. At the end of a day you will also confront your decisions with your family and very often they will see it differently.
The plot of We. The Revolution
will put you in morally ambiguous situations in which there are no obvious solutions, and the decisions you make are never unambiguous. The power over human life and death is a heavy burden, responsibility and strength that can affect the fate of the revolution. keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, while assigning tasks to your agents, giving speeches, and weaving political intrigue behind the scenes. Addressed chiefly to players who enjoy to settle moral dilemmas, make complex personal choices, and immerse themselves in the world of sophisticated political intrigue.
IN WE. THE REVOLUTION YOU WILL:
- Shape history and decide who will live and who will die.
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
- Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions.
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era.
We. The Revolution is a symbolic story, loosely based on historical events from the time of the Great Revolution. Experience life in a time of revolutionary upheavals!
Unlock all questions in 10 Cases.
Reach maximum reputation.
At least you're trying.
A quick sting
Pass the verdict without performing the Case.
Perfectly fill in a report 5 times.
No turning back
Perfectly play-out 1 intrigue.
Create your own seal.
During negotiations, you only use the best arguments.
The Fortress of Paris
Survive 10 turns in battle.