Warlocks 2: God Slayers
is a humorous action RPG game with online and local co-op up to 4 players. Challenge the vile gods and dethrone them in this action-packed hack n' slash experience with wizards and meteor showers.
God Slayers is a brand new story, where our titled Warlocks now need to face the gods themselves, as apparently perishing the shadow monsters have angered them, to say the least. The Order of Warlocks has been called to challenge and dethrone
the arrogant god from their thrones.
- awesome pixel art with hand-drawn animations
- fresh hack 'n slash experience in both local and online co-op
- enemies have their own skill sets and work together to take you down
- special familiar slot for your character (with evolutions!)
- giant bosses waiting to get slayed
- tons of randomly generated loot waiting for you to pick 'em up
The things the majority of our players praised the most were gameplay and combat, so we expanded upon the combat system by implementing a class system with their respective strengths and unique skill trees and adding a familiar system to bring up a little pet that will aid you in battle.
We’re taking the story seriously in this Warlocks game. You’ll be challenged with completing both main and side quests, all of them featuring compelling dialogue and novel gameplay elements. Fight with the band to dethrone the vile gods! Run with the giant Hamammoths and save the oppressed worlds! Help the Order of Warlocks withstand these challenging times.
The previous game featured small maps and areas which didn’t leave a lot of room for exploration. This time we’re building actual places to visit
with their own wild monsters to find. Each universe you travel through has its own inhabitants which behave differently when approached.
Choose one of the 5 unique Warlocks and get ready for the battle of your life! Each character introduces a completely different play-style and opens up new possibilities including upgraded skill trees and brand new utilities to your favourite spells.
Warlocks 2 lets you play the way you like. Do you prefer to be a single rider and play a Single Player mode, Local and Online Co-op modes are designed for people ready to gear up with their friends and conquer the unknown worlds!
Less exciting feature list:
- 3 very different worlds, each with a mid-world boss and a final boss
- Over 40 varied enemies, each with a skill set and behaviour of its own
- Single Player mode, Local co-op, Online co-op (up to four players)
- Procedurally generated side-quests, loot (with different rarity tiers and special suffixes) and enemy setup on levels
- 5 playable characters, each introducing a different play-style
- All the skills from characters' skill trees have additional upgrades that you can unlock adding new utility to your favourite spells
- In-game quest journal
- Achievements screen on the main menu with in-game local achievement notifications