Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of real world transportation challenges.
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
First bus stop
Build a bus stop.
First train station
Build a train station.
Create a line with at least two stops.
First bus arrived
Buy a bus and run a line.
First cargo item transported
Connect industries and transport a cargo item.
First cargo item waiting
First industry upgraded
Let an industry upgrade.
First passenger transported
Run a line and transport a passenger.
First passenger waiting
Setup a line so that town residents use your vehicles.