Train Fever includes the original game plus the FREE
Train Fever is a railroad-focused business simulation game. In other words, it's a modern-day Transport Tycoon with procedural content and a sophisticated city simulation.
It’s the year 1850, and there are great times ahead! Establish a transport company and be its manager. Build infrastructure such as railways and stations, purchase transportation vehicles and manage lines. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically.
Train Fever runs on an engine specifically developed for this game. The engine has a great innovative scope and is specialized in procedural content and urban simulation. A key point is the fact that there is no grid that game objects have to be aligned to, allowing for a great degree of freedom.
With the USA DLC, a complete American game mode is added to Train Fever. Equivalent to the original European game mode, the player starts in 1850 and experiences more than 150 years of railroad history. More than 50 realistic American vehicles including trains, buses, streetcars and trucks are included.
To make the American experience complete, landscape and towns are modified as well. Wild West stylized American towns spread in a desert landscape and wait for a transport tycoon to be connected to the world. Also, environment elements like trees, streets and the sky have been adapted.
All vehicles are realistic. Models and textures have been developed by using blueprints and photographs of the original vehicles. As a result, the USA DLC depicts quite a piece of American railroad and transportation history.
The USA DLC has been developed in close collaboration with the modding community. We are excited that modders have contributed more than 15 vehicles. It’s great to see such an active modding community. To further support these activities, together with the release of the USA DLC modding support is significantly extended.
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrain with realistic dimensions
- Advanced passenger simulation
- Dynamically simulated urban development
- Procedurally generated buildings
- No grid - that is, the game world is not limited to 90 (or 45) degree angles
- Vehicles from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Passenger and freight transport
- Detailed 3D graphics
- Freely adjustable zoom factor
- Complete USA game mode (equivalent to European game mode)
- More than 50 realistic and detailed American vehicles
- Trains, buses, streetcars and trucks of more than 150 years of American history
- American landscape, towns, streets and environment
- In-game mod support (enable game modifications in-game)