The Last Tinker is a colorful journey through Colortown, a world built upon creativity, emotion and collaboration. It´s Mimimi´s take on the all time classics like Jack and Dexter or Banjoo-Kazooie, while totally breaking it by not having a jump Button.
A dark force named The Bleakness has emerged and seeks to tear the colors apart, draining all joy and life from the world.
Koru, a young boy from the slums of Colortown, is forced to act. He embarks on an epic and one of a kind adventure to combat the Bleakness and to restore joy and color to his home.
It's a real throwback to the 90's. You can play it with your kids or, even better, rediscover the kid in yourself, lean back and enjoy this colorful ride.
- Best Youth Game, Best Story, Best Adventure Game - German Developer Award 2014
- Best Game in Show – Audience Award Casual Connect 2014
- "Best Project 2012" of the "Selected Project Contest" – Game Connection Europe 2011
- Freerunning-Action with excellent gamepad support
- Explore the wonderful handcrafted landscapes of Colortown
- Exciting mix of puzzles, combat and parkour
© 2014 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and Mimimi Productions UG. Daedalic and the Daedalic-Logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.