An Ancient Mystery...
A Roaring '20s Murder...
Laura Bow, intrepid heroine of The Colonel's Bequest
, is back! This time she's trapped in a huge, imposing museum in the dead of night, surrounded by socialites, miscreants, thieves...and a cold, relentless murderer.
What is the ancient secret of The Dagger of Amon Ra
, and who is willing to kill for it? What's the motive for murder? Greed? Religious outrage? Patriotism? Rivalry? Laura Bow, cub reporter for a major New York newspaper, better find out fast!
Are you ready to meet the challenge? Can you discover the truth about the priceless Dagger of Amon Ra
before the killer discovers... you?
- Hand-painted, digitized backgrounds inspired by the art of the era.
- Realistic video-captured and artistically enhanced animation.
- Deep puzzles with multiple solutions.
- An intricate and multi-layered storyline; several different endings possible.
- An original stereo soundtrack evocative of the 1920s.
- An intuitive no-typing, point-and-click interface.
© 1992 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark and The Dagger of Amon Ra is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.