The Deluxe Edition of STASIS includes the game plus the following items:
- A beautiful digital art book with concepts, character art and behind the scenes development images
- The STASIS soundtrack in mp3 and flac format
- Four exclusive 4k wallpapers plus four additional bonus wallpapers
- Game screenplay
- Document of all written in-game text
STASIS is a point-and-click, sci-fi, horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective. STASIS intertwines a gruesome narrative with retro adventure gameplay. Combine items, interact with computers and solve puzzles while experiencing the gritty atmosphere.
In the distant future, aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft, John Maracheck awakes from stasis. He must push himself to new physical and emotional limits and unravel the mysteries around him.
John is in tremendous pain, his wife and daughter are missing, and time is running out as the Groomlake plunges further into the swirling blue methane clouds of Neptune.
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music composed by Mark Morgan
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- Death - John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Suicides - Special objects can be self-inflicted on John himself to end it all
- Winner of the Aggie Award for the Best Adventure Game of 2015
© Copyright 2015 THE BROTHERHOOD.
STASIS® is a registered trademark. The STASIS® logo is a trademark.
All rights reserved.