The EngineX Authoring Tools
provides everything you need to create your own mods and storylines, by using the exact same toolset that the Eurocom team used to create Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
in 2003. Allowing you to edit final and beta levels, characters and cutscenes to your heart's content.
- Entities (3D models).
- Surfaces (materials with different blending modes).
- Maps (composed of portals, triggers and other submaps).
- Animations (bone-based).
- Scripts (mainly used for cutscenes).
- Particle systems.
- In-game fonts.
- Spreadsheets (translations and Excel data).
- Swooshes (speed trails).
- Introduction to EngineX and support materials.
- Sphinx scripting language; used to script map triggers.
- Walkthroughs for the original storyline and removed levels.
Source art assets:
- Every .ELF file used to generate the final game maps and characters.
- Beta versions of the original maps, including unfinished versions of Akaria, Sakkara, Uruk, Heliopolis, Abydos and the Dark Area.
- Never-before-seen characters and storylines that you can edit, improve and export to create your own content.
© 2017 by THQ Nordic GmbH, Austria. Published by THQ Nordic GmbH. Sphinx is a registered trademark of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.