For the first time in SpellForce, you play not as the hero to tell his story, but rather as one of the NPCs. The stories of the scenarios are set before Faith in Destiny and are briefly mentioned there. The scenarios pick up these discussions of their past and tell these stories in detail.
Flink's Secret Diary
Order Master Matricus has recorded his secrets of fire magic in a Fire Ledger a powerful artifact. This compendium grants its owner the powers of fire magic. But the orcs have stolen it. Flink McWinter, a famous thief and scoundrel from the SpellForce universe, was hired by Matricus (or so he claims) to steal back the Fire Ledger. He quickly realizes that this will unfortunately not be an easy task, even for a master thief such as he...
The Golden Fool
Ever since Amun Kar invented the game of stones Drakkar, there has been a legend of the golden fool, a stone that was created only once, and defeats every other stone. After Carla was defeated in Shadow Wars, she risks everything to find that stone to regain her reputation as Drakkar champion. The search begins in the Tuscari Desert, but she soon realizes that she isn't the only one looking for the fool. A bitter battle for the golden fool soon arises...
The Last stand
Professor Twiddle is on a mission of exploration in Dun Mora. When his journey becomes too dangerous, he brings the parts for the Twiddlium Compensator to Queen Sansha for safekeeping. To be absolutely sure, he also informs Professor Undergant and tells him of his plans.
The Nameless launch their attack on Dun Mora, as mentioned in Faith in Destiny. The elves withstand the first wave of attacks. But it soon turns out that these attacks have a new dimension. So far, all they know is that the attacks come at certain intervals. Play as Caine and help the elves and Queen Sansha to defend their land against the Nameless!
- Play the "true" story of Flink McWinter ... or at least his version of events
- At least 4 hours of genuine SpellForce feel on Flink's home island
- Experience a thrilling and humorous story full of orcs, barbarians, thieves, and Flink's mother, as well as wine, women, and song
- Play as Carla the Drakkar champion and search for the golden fool
- At least 4 hours of genuine SpellForce feel in the Tuscari Desert
- Experience an exciting and mysterious story around the mini-game Drakkar. Ascend to the throne of Drakkar players.
- Play as Caine and his allies Io, Wind and Sariel and help the elves to defend their city
- At least 4 hours of genuine SpellForce base defense
- Experience a thrilling story of elves and the Nameless
© 2012 by THQ Nordic GmbH, Austria. Published by THQ Nordic GmbH. SpellForce is a registered trademark of GO Game Outlet AB, Sweden. All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.