Political Animals is an election simulation game set within a world
populated by corrupt crocodiles and meritocratic mice. In a political
contest where corruption is always around the corner, we want players
to find out how incorruptible they really are. Do you have the
integrity of Mousey or the ruthlessness of Croccy? Will you fight your
campaign on issues and in the best interests of the people, or will
you succumb to the easier path of bribery and intimidation? Will you
win votes...or will you buy them?
Each turn you spend points to move your candidate and their staff
around the political landscape to whip up popular support. Your choice
of staff affects your strategy! A lawyer can settle your scandals, but
a preacher can energize the population. Raise funds from the wealthy,
give gifts to political patrons, or hold rallies to build grass-roots
support from the electorate. Along the way, expect to encounter
scandals both real and fabricated as well as random events that test
your moral mettle.
This new turn-based strategy game is developed by Philippines-based
studio Squeaky Wheel and published by Democracy-3 developers Positech
Games. Political Animals features a large and continuously increasing
set of playable characters, eight different maps and and infinite
strategies you can employ to win over the population, district by
- A bite-sized yet deep turn-based strategy game that you can play in 1-2 hour campaigns.
- Eight beautifully designed maps based on countries around the world.
- Numerous animal candidates to choose from and customize.
- Eight different staff types with special abilities to suit your campaign style.
- Political Events that draw inspiration from world politics.