Welcome to the desert!
The year is 1941 and you will lead the German Afrika Korps, and its Axis allies, into Libya and Tunisia during the North African Campaign of World War II.
The reputation of the "Deutsches Afrikakorps" or "DAK" was synonymous with that of its first commander Erwin Rommel. Now it is up to you to overwhelm the Allied forces in North Africa, secure the Suez Canal and take hold of the oil-rich lands of the Arabian peninsula; maybe even invade the underbelly of the British Empire and threaten its crown jewel: India.
Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps is an expansion for Panzer Corps. With more than 20 new units, 24 new scenarios, new dynamic and varied scenarios and weather types, players will have their wits and tactics tested in this turn-based strategy game of the award-winning Panzer Corps series!
- A brand-new Afrika Korps campaign with 24 new scenarios.
- Several new MP scenarios set in the African theatre.
- More than 20+ new units added to the equipment table, like gliders and flamethrowing tanks.
- More varied scenario objectives.
- Scenario objectives that could change during the course of a battle.
- New desert-related weather types.
- 10 new Afrika Korps heroes.
- Improved AI.
- New media like: new concept art, music, etc…
- New Intro Trailer.
- The Library extended with the most prominent WW2 airplanes.
- New desert tile-set and desert camouflage units.
- All new units and tile-sets are available for use by the modding community through the existing editor
- Your core force can now contain allied units, such as Italians.
24 Brand New Scenarios
Reconnaissance in Force, Ras el Mdauuar, Brevity, Battleaxe, Dash to the Wire, Second offensive, Gazala Line, Malta, Alam Halfa, Suez Canal, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Basra, Persia, Caucasus, Arabia, East Africa, On Road to India, British India, El Alamein, Kasserine Pass, Mareth Line, Tunisian Bridgehead
© 2014 Slitherine Ltd. and Matrix Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Panzer Corps, Allied Corps, Afrika Korps, Grand Campaign, Slitherine Ltd., Matrix Games Ltd., and their Logos are all trademarks of Slitherine Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by The Lordz Games Studio, Flashback Games and Slitherine.