Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming and crafting games such as Stardew Valley
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
- Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles...
Originally made for a jam (in which Forager won second place!), over 200,000 players tried and LOVED the prototype! You were all asking for MORE FORAGER, so here it goes! A full 10+ hour experience for everyone on GOG!
After a full year of development, the game features a TON of new content, systems, and exclusive features!
- New lands and biomes (Deserts, Graveyards, Snowy Mountains, Volcanoes, and more!)
- Combat mechanics have been added! (Dungeons, Bosses, Raids, Night time invasions, etc).
- NPC interaction. Find quirky companions to trade or talk with.
- Farming mechanics, including caring for animals and the harvesting of all sorts of crops and herbs.
- Archaeology mechanics. Play as a professional secret-finder as you raid ruins, dig for artifacts and display your findings in your own museum!
- Alchemy & Rune Inscription mechanics. Allowing you to go all in on the crazy wizard fantasy, destroying big masses of resources with a single bomb or creating trees out of nothing with a powerful spellbook.
- 16+ new skills to learn and master, in a free-form upgrade system that allows you to customize your experience as you see fit. This brings the number of skills up to 64 total, each unlocking new items, structures or gameplay modifiers!
- Random events have finally been added!
- New resources, objects, structures, animals, puzzles, secrets and more! More EVERYTHING!
Copyright 2017 HopFrog, SA. All rights reserved. Forager and HopFrog are pending Trademarks.