Exclusively on GOG!
The world of Born Punk – Bornholm in 2155 – doesn’t only come with its own architectural style and lore; it also comes with its own unique sound. Inspired by synthwave, the music genre most connected to cyberpunk, as well as Nordic traditionals, Jeff Kurtenacker and our other talented composers set out to create a soundsphere fitting the theme and vibe of our game.
Jeff, having previously worked as the main composer on the MMORPG Wildstar as well as World of Warcraft, created atmospheric background music for all situations that we would expose the player to. Suspense, action, friendship and urbanity (that’s a word now) were the main keywords that were used to craft our sometimes bombastic, sometimes subdued soundtrack.
Jeff is joined by Jonathan Exley, GREETINGS PROGRAM and Antti Paloheimo, who all contributed their own interpretation of our game world. Even one of our main characters, the illustrious (at least he claims so) Grandmaster Flashdrive, contributed a song to this collection.
We hope you enjoy your time in the musical world of Born Punk.
- [04:47] Born Punk Action Theme - Jeff Kurtenacker
- [04:51] Born Punk Cyberspace Theme - Jeff Kurtenacker
- [03:36] Born Punk Friendship Theme - Jeff Kurtenacker
- [01:41] Born Punk Main Theme - Jeff Kurtenacker
- [01:41] Born Punk Main Theme Instrumental - Jeff Kurtenacker
- [05:00] Born Punk Urban Exterior Theme - Jeff Kurtenacker
- [05:10] Born Punk Urban Interior Theme - Jeff Kurtenacker
- [03:28] Fear Of The Unknown - Antti Paloheimo
- [02:56] Grandmaster Flashdrive Sucker Punch - Jonathan Exley
- [03:01] In Defiance (Eevi's Theme) - Greetings Program
- [04:12] Nightvision Android - Jonathan Exley
- [03:31] Nightvision The Future - Jonathan Exley
- [01:21] Scratch Me Harder Baby - Jonathan Exley
- [03:29] The Sewers - Greetings Program