Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - Complete Edition, includes the base game, the Chaos Campaign Expansion and the Official Soundtrack.Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
is the new real-time strategy
game adapted from Games Workshop’s famous tabletop game that portrays the epic space battles of the Warhammer 40,000
Expanding on the groundwork laid out by the first game, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
is a full-blown sequel - bigger, richer, more impressive and more ambitious than the original game. It will include, at launch, all 12 factions
from the original tabletop game and its expansions it is based on: the Imperial Navy, Space Marines, Adeptus Mechanicus, Necrons, Chaos, Aeldari Corsairs, Aeldari Craftworld, Drukhari, the T’au Merchant and Protector Fleets, Orks, and finally, the Tyranids
The latest dramatic story development in the Warhammer 40,000
universe, the Gathering Storm and the 13th Black Crusade
, serves as the canvas for three extensive and dynamic campaigns with high narrative values, focusing on the Tyranids, the Necrons, and the Imperium. Explore the systems in the Eye of Terror, with or against renowned characters such as Belisarius Cawl, Gulliman and more.
With bigger battles, refined gameplay, improved multiplayer modes and features for a better and more balanced online experience, as well as improvements across the board and even more customisation options for fleets and ships, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
promises to be the ultimate Warhammer 40,000 space battle experience.MAIN FEATURES
- The ultimate Warhammer 40,000 space naval warfare experience
- All 12 factions from the original tabletop game
- Three dynamic solo campaigns (Tyranids, Necrons and Imperium)
- An ambitious, full-blown sequel featuring epic battles with far larger fleets
- Refined and improved gameplay, including new choices for ship customization
- Improved multiplayer modes and features for a better online experience
- The first videogame in Games Workshop's new "Gathering Storm" setting
Cross-platform multiplayer is supported.
Cadia has fallen, but this is just the start of your Black Crusade. At the head of a fleet of Word Bearers, the most fervent servants of the Ruinous Powers, Malos Vrykan begins his campaign of chaos and destruction across the Aegis Occularis. His path is yours, how will you bring the galaxy to its knees?
In a brand-new Chaos Grand Campaign
, experience a whole new narrative in Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2, charting your rise through the ranks of Chaos to become a true champion of the Dark Gods. New ships, unique missions, and their own campaign map mechanics make the Chaos campaign a fully-fledged upgrade to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2.
- New Chaos grand campaign: To Serve The Dark Gods.
- Begin by conquering the key system of Chinchare and spread your influence from there
- Brand new story shows the fate of the Galaxy should Chaos dominate
- Side arcs include each other race being overrun by the Dark Gods and their minions
- Use unique map resources to summon gifts of Chaos to destroy your enemies
- Master Chaos fleets and their associated powers, upgrades, and admirals
Includes the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Original Soundtrack with music by Doyle W. Donehoo in MP3 format.
1. Chaos Approches 3:10
2. Assemble the Fleet 3:13
3. The War Room 3:14
4. The Master Plan 2:16
5. Orks On Da Move 3:09
6. Brace for Impact 3:08
7. Attack Without Mercy 3:16
8. For The Glory Of The Emperor 3:08
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2. Copyright © Games Workshop Limited 2019. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada logo, Battlefleet Gothic, the Battlefleet Gothic logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2, developed by Tindalos Interactive, published by Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved to their respective owners.