It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was wondering if there is some way to downgrade the GoG version of Xenonauts (which I think is version 1.59 right now) back down to 1.09. It seems this is possible on the Steam version, but not the GoG version. I'm asking because many big mods like Magnumnauts and XNT haven't been updated to 1.59 yet, and therefore do not work with the game, which is very unfortunate.

Any help is appreciated.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
KakePro: I was wondering if there is some way to downgrade the GoG version of Xenonauts (which I think is version 1.59 right now) back down to 1.09. It seems this is possible on the Steam version, but not the GoG version. I'm asking because many big mods like Magnumnauts and XNT haven't been updated to 1.59 yet, and therefore do not work with the game, which is very unfortunate.

Any help is appreciated.
I don't know any way to do this, sorry.... (the installer is installing version 1.59 If I'm not mistaken). May be asking support ? You could ask them to provide you this version ? (or to put it temporary with the extras for everybody, for example ?)
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Splatsch
KakePro: I was wondering if there is some way to downgrade the GoG version of Xenonauts (which I think is version 1.59 right now) back down to 1.09. It seems this is possible on the Steam version, but not the GoG version. I'm asking because many big mods like Magnumnauts and XNT haven't been updated to 1.59 yet, and therefore do not work with the game, which is very unfortunate.

Any help is appreciated.
IL-2 Sturmovik:1946 got a downgrade patch, so it seems to be possible if we ask to support ;)
I'll try to send them a ticket.

Edit : I sent them a support ticket asking for the possibility of a downgrade patch. I'll sum up the answer I'll get !
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Splatsch
Splatsch: IL-2 Sturmovik:1946 got a downgrade patch, so it seems to be possible if we ask to support ;)
I'll try to send them a ticket.

Edit : I sent them a support ticket asking for the possibility of a downgrade patch. I'll sum up the answer I'll get !
Awesome! That would be great if they could upload a downgrade patch.
KakePro: Awesome! That would be great if they could upload a downgrade patch.
Unfortunately, in the answer they made, they say that's it's actually not planned. But they say too that the request will be forwarded to their Product Team in the purpose that they will consider it.
Post edited June 28, 2015 by Splatsch