The title with the number in front of it was the folder name; as you note, its different than the name of the file, over and above the lack of the number. Is that liable to be a problem (i.e. is there going to be a difficulty in the program finding the file in the mods folder if the subfolder does not have the same name?)
(Note, I didn't change any of these, far as I know, and they've worked with the Steam version of the game on another machine that has the mod manager).
To make it clear, I tried that both with and without the extension; neither seemed to work (I've been using the Evac-All because its the easiest one to test in game; as I've changed things, I'd get back into the game, pull up my latest save, call for an evac, and then see if both evac buttons show up. They haven't on any of the three versions of the .ini line I've used.
you keep typing "Evac-All", it should be "EvacAll_WotC".
are you putting the mods in the right folder.
have you edited the right DefaultModOptions.ini.
use notepad++ to edit the ini file, make sure word wrap is off.
It isn't difficult, if it isn't working then you must be doing some thing wrong.
Rengaru's post is the right way to do it.
renaming the folder does not matter, but the mod name needs to be the original (I've just tested it)
I know the mod is the steam version, I download mods from steam as the nexus versions are mostly out of date.
It does work as I am using that mod.
some mods will not work on an in progress mission, try testing on a new mission