It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

when comes the 4.10 Version for Linux?

thx

ps:
When it comes, plz sort the downloads a bit more. I mean under German a full download with all dlcs. thx.
TheKaoBln: Hello,

thx

ps:
When it comes, plz sort the downloads a bit more. I mean under German a full download with all dlcs. thx.
This is not how you reach GOG support. Otherwise I agree.
TheKaoBln: Hello,

thx

ps:
Themken: This is not how you reach GOG support. Otherwise I agree.
I know what you mean, but do you think that this is an GOG-Support Problem? I can beting the gog-support says egosoft deliver, we package it into an installer and go on:). I can beting but i don't know it.

BTW X4 is the only game in my lib that don't have an update alarm..
TheKaoBln: do you think that this is an GOG-Support Problem?
Yes, it is a GOG problem. Egosoft pushed the files on the thirteenth and nothing happened until eight days later. Also, GOG's non-English installers should be removed until they have fixed them as they are broken across several games and most languages. You can change the game's language by changing some code somewhere but as I play in English I am not sure where and how. The missing flag probably has something to do with the missed updates too. This is not the only game with missing update flag BUT that situation has improved this year. Some things do get better here.

Anyway, it has now been updated on Linux as well.
Post edited September 22, 2021 by Themken
TheKaoBln: do you think that this is an GOG-Support Problem?
Themken: Yes, it is a GOG problem. Egosoft pushed the files on the thirteenth and nothing happened until eight days later. Also, GOG's non-English installers should be removed until they have fixed them as they are broken across several games and most languages. You can change the game's language by changing some code somewhere but as I play in English I am not sure where and how. The missing flag probably has something to do with the missed updates too. This is not the only game with missing update flag BUT that situation has improved this year. Some things do get better here.

Anyway, it has now been updated on Linux as well.
thx for the update information, i'm at downloading;).
Seems this release is borked on GOG. Better wait for the next update or a possible fix from GOG.
WARNING!

The new installer was supposed to fix things but did not!

The current version of X4 for Linux seems to butcher your saves. Do not save!
Post edited October 01, 2021 by Themken
Themken: The new installer was supposed to fix things but did not!

The current version of X4 for Linux seems to butcher your saves. Do not save!
Thanks for the warning.

Do you mean version "4.10-efigs3"?
Reinis: Do you mean version "4.10-efigs3"?
Eh, not sure if that one is broken too. Let us have a look at Egosoft's forum to find out if they decided to work overtime and fix it. They did talk about working on it on Monday (tomorrow).

I see nothing new here: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=414524&sid=93701fbd33ec10e51cae9571e0c8099a&start=615

Alm888 wrote up a workaround in that same thread.
Post edited October 03, 2021 by Themken
The updated installers have been posted, hopefully they have fixed the problems.