It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm very excited for the controller support. I've been patiently waiting for it. •ᴗ•
vampirecosmonaut: I'm very excited for the controller support. I've been patiently waiting for it. •ᴗ•
We need to make a few adjustments to the UI to address some feedback that we've gotten, and finish testing the Linux version on a few more distros, and then we'll post it here! Shooting for this week, if we can.
So, I guess the patch is going to take longer than planned?
Post edited September 26, 2018 by vampirecosmonaut
ಠ_ಠ
Post edited November 02, 2018 by vampirecosmonaut
so... what about an update? It's 1.11 on Steam and the changes seem to be quite significant.
skrzypson: so... what about an update? It's 1.11 on Steam and the changes seem to be quite significant.
There were a number of unusual bugs that popped up and we had a tricky time tracking them down. We're shooting to get GOG up to speed this week, though! Thanks for your patience!
skrzypson: so... what about an update? It's 1.11 on Steam and the changes seem to be quite significant.
asymmetricgames: There were a number of unusual bugs that popped up and we had a tricky time tracking them down. We're shooting to get GOG up to speed this week, though! Thanks for your patience!
Great news! Thanks!
•ᴗ•
Post edited November 30, 2018 by vampirecosmonaut
Version 1.11.1 should now be live for Windows and Mac. We're still working on Linux, there's a rough doubled-text-entry issue that we've got to nail down before we can release that.
asymmetricgames: Version 1.11.1 should now be live for Windows and Mac. We're still working on Linux, there's a rough doubled-text-entry issue that we've got to nail down before we can release that.
It's here according to gogdb.org. Thanks again! I heard many good things about your game, but I don't use Steam. Now I'm gonna buy and play the only relevant game about Wild West ;)