It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi folks

This week's title is a little more enthusiastic than I would have said - we are now fully "blocked" (aka basic building blocks of our game structure is in) and we are now six weeks or so away from content complete, which roughly means that the game is there and we just need to polish/tweak/bug fix etc. It's an exciting milestone to reach.

http://compulsiongames.com/en/news/143/weekly-journal-almost-content-complete!

If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to reply below.
This has been an amazing journey, thank you for all the updates, support and advice. I cannot wait to take my Joy and click play and experience what you and your team have worked so very hard for.

These updates and blogs made me feel so connected, I've been a lurker for so long but I feel like I belong here. Everything you do, ideas, triumphs failures everything is on the paper in B&W and its so conforming to see. I've never felt lost or out of the loop at all. And the best part is, even with all the information, there have been no spoilers. If anything I am more excited to see this game play out, and I am doubly full of questions ^_^

So again thank you for all the hard work, the updates, and the amazing fan service. I have never seen anyone else come close to what you have achieved here. The rest of the gaming world should take notice, this is how you connect with your base!

Now its time to lay down relax and wait for a bright new day in Wellington Wells. :]
Post edited September 20, 2017 by Starkrun
Starkrun: This has been an amazing journey, thank you for all the updates, support and advice. I cannot wait to take my Joy and click play and experience what you and your team have worked so very hard for.

These updates and blogs made me feel so connected, I've been a lurker for so long but I feel like I belong here. Everything you do, ideas, triumphs failures everything is on the paper in B&W and its so conforming to see. I've never felt lost or out of the loop at all. And the best part is, even with all the information, there have been no spoilers. If anything I am more excited to see this game play out, and I am doubly full of questions ^_^

So again thank you for all the hard work, the updates, and the amazing fan service. I have never seen anyone else come close to what you have achieved here. The rest of the gaming world should take notice, this is how you connect with your base!

Now its time to lay down relax and wait for a bright new day in Wellington Wells. :]
Thank you - it's really nice to hear that our efforts are appreciated. I have passed this one on to the team, so you've brightened the day of about 40 people :)