It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know how to get X360CE to attach to the EXE so the controller will work properly? I tried the workaround listed on Steam and it does not work.

EDIT: While I would still appreciate an answer from anyone that may have a solution, I resolved the issue by simply buying a new, XInput-capable controller.
Post edited February 01, 2018 by AdmiralBarrett
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
AdmiralBarrett: Does anyone know how to get X360CE to attach to the EXE so the controller will work properly? I tried the workaround listed on Steam and it does not work.

EDIT: While I would still appreciate an answer from anyone that may have a solution, I resolved the issue by simply buying a new, XInput-capable controller.
For me, in "game settings" of x360ce, I simply had to activate all the versions of XInput files, except v1.4.
So I checked v9.1, v1.1, v1.2 & v1.3 (see screenshot), closed x360ce configuration tool and launched the game.
And now it's working for me :) Hope this helps !
Attachments:
x360ce.jpg (175 Kb)
Post edited September 07, 2018 by Splatsch
Just want to say that Splatch's solution worked for me.