It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hello...

It seems that update 1.20 is official now, .. I guess it will be 1.6 here in GOG. ¿Any ETA to availability here?
(no hurries...I understand that jobs take its time..)
Post edited December 07, 2022 by heidelbergensis2
heidelbergensis2: hello...

It seems that update 1.20 is official now, .. I guess it will be 1.6 here in GOG. ¿Any ETA to availability here?
(no hurries...I understand that jobs take its time..)
I am also a bit frustrated, that important fixes can take Weeks on GoG... Slowly regretting my purchase here on GOG. I created a Support Request and hoping to get an answer on when the patch can be expected.
The patch is late because of the developer not because of GOG. The problem is that they focus on updating for steam and then only after they start working on the GOG update. They don't submit the update to all platforms at the same time.
New Patch on Steam yet still Halloween Version on Gog... now its kind of a ripoff...
Now even a new 1.21 Dev patch ... I dont want to rant like a child but i almost want to warn peaole from not buying this product on GOG. At this rate we have to be lucky if there will be even one single update, before the next year
Post edited December 13, 2022 by DesertGun
Calm down ;)...update today...Yipeee!
heidelbergensis2: Calm down ;)...update today...Yipeee!
Yey! But still a bad taste if you buy a product
I don't know about the rest of you but my game is only updated to 1.7
So where is 1.20 coming from?
tarjan95: I don't know about the rest of you but my game is only updated to 1.7
So where is 1.20 coming from?
I think they use different version numbers on GOG.
I'm not sure though how users know which version correspond to which...maybe just some guesses and detective work ;)

EDIT: Just downloaded and installed, and the current 1.7 corresponds in-game to 1.20.0.88370.
So guess we are in sync with Steam (1.21 is only beta/dev-branch so far I think).
Post edited December 29, 2022 by Seb-gog
1.21 (1.8 on GOG) arrives on GOG same day as on Steam as far as I could see - nice job!