It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi all,

Sorry about the delay on this latest version of Wasteland 1, everyone. We got the update just as we were celebrating the Easter holiday here in Poland.

We have uploaded new installers, PC and Mac, that will update your game to version 2.0.3. We have also added as an extra bonus goodie the fan-made soundtrack for the original Wasteland, courtesy of Edwin Montgomery :)

This version of Wasteland now has the soundtrack included as part of the game :)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Sorry about the delay on this latest version of Wasteland 1, everyone. We got the update just as we were celebrating the Easter holiday here in Poland.

We have uploaded new installers, PC and Mac, that will update your game to version 2.0.3. We have also added as an extra bonus goodie the fan-made soundtrack for the original Wasteland, courtesy of Edwin Montgomery :)

This version of Wasteland now has the soundtrack included as part of the game :)

Uh huh. You people and your "engaging in human celebration-type stuff that doesn't revolve around video games". Frigging weirdos. ;)
Thanks!
Thanks, Edwin Montgomery! It's a nice addition to the game.
JudasIscariot: We have uploaded new installers, PC and Mac, that will update your game to version 2.0.3. We have also added as an extra bonus goodie the fan-made soundtrack for the original Wasteland, courtesy of Edwin Montgomery :)
Any changes for 2.0.3, other than soundtrack?
JudasIscariot: We have uploaded new installers, PC and Mac, that will update your game to version 2.0.3. We have also added as an extra bonus goodie the fan-made soundtrack for the original Wasteland, courtesy of Edwin Montgomery :)
Elwin: Any changes for 2.0.3, other than soundtrack?
According to the Steam Patch notes, the only other fix is for the Linux build. Not yet an issue that needed fixing for the GOGites.

You, sir have a big Thumbs-up for this update and InXile even bigger for implementing that soundtrack - been listening to it ever since I heard about it from Edwin himself, somewhere on Kickstarter - that soundtrack is beautiful on its own.
I suppose it's a good thing, but I'm always a little disappointed when an update doesn't apply to me. Improve all my games, dammit! Even the ones that are more than 20 years old! ;)
Um, there was already another Wasteland music package, what is this new thing?

Is there any hope that a Linux port will be coming?