It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone still have the files for the mod lying around and can upload them somewhere?
Protoss: Does anyone still have the files for the mod lying around and can upload them somewhere?
The Mod is still available on my Wix page :) http://ahatchwbciii.wixsite.com/1035-mod/download
Thanks!

When I tried, your website worked but the downloads did not, as warlordsforever.ca was giving an error. I assumed the site to be down forever from that.

But now it worked again, so I was able to downlaod it. Thanks for your great modding work!

EDIT: Found a nasty bug. The portraits are messed up. Empire Merchant, for example, has no portrait at all. (Wizard Slayer Beta)

EDIT2: Ok, after starting the game again the portraits work fine. Must have been some hiccup. Nevermind then! Thanks for the great work!

Tip for users (not for you as dev): Rename the new exe to Warlords III.exe to start it from GOG Galaxy.
Post edited May 08, 2018 by Protoss
Game wont launch with and without this mod

tried compat mode for xp (+sp's), vista (+sps), 7 and 8.
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Death2Gnomes
Death2Gnomes: Game wont launch with and without this mod

tried compat mode for xp (+sp's), vista (+sps), 7 and 8.
I played it on Windows 10 computer for the first time yesterday had no issues other than the music not working. I did have to use compatibility wizard and set it to XP 3rd service pack( although 2nd worked best on Windows 7). Also I had to make sure I copy all my "My Documents" folder stuff over as well. But I have the original game from my old Windows XP computer so I just copied everything over on a thumb drive over. I'm not sure what folder you are unzipping into etc.