It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I noticed it in this week's sales (i wasn't even aware that it's on GoG) and of course, I want to buy, BUT...

The reviews on the game's page mention some unofficial content patches messing with the game.

The sticky at the top of this forum says that the game is back to its original official behaviour.

Can anyone confirm that it's still in the official state and all the content and timer thingies that the reviews complain about are gone?
This question / problem has been solved by roark.krossimage
Those reviews are really old, last I checked it just uses the latest official patch.
roark.kross: Those reviews are really old, last I checked it just uses the latest official patch.
Thank you, bought it!
roark.kross: Those reviews are really old, last I checked it just uses the latest official patch.
torp: Thank you, bought it!
Awesome! I also want to buy the game, but heard that you cannot Alt Tab the game without crashing it. Have you been experiencing that problem since you bought it?