It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I downloaded offline backup installer because my gaming computer isn't connected to the internet. Copyed it to an external hard drive. Moved external hard drive to gaming PC (windows 7) and the computer says it isn't there even when it can be seen. And shows up on the computer I downloaded it on.
Mysteryman: I downloaded offline backup installer because my gaming computer isn't connected to the internet. Copyed it to an external hard drive. Moved external hard drive to gaming PC (windows 7) and the computer says it isn't there even when it can be seen. And shows up on the computer I downloaded it on.
check if other files from that hard drive copy over to that pc and work correctly, and that you dont have the pc set to not run unknown files. I have a problem simmiler some times with my av if it blocks it.