It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone know if where going to receive the 1.4 update?
Post edited February 28, 2021 by DaiKaiser93
This question / problem has been solved by Blastprocessor42image
DaiKaiser93: Doea anyone know if where going to receive the 1.4 update?
I would like to know as well. Kinda ridiculous, @BulwarkStudios @KasedoGames
Post edited February 28, 2021 by TrentR
Nope. GOG customers are second class citizens to many developers & publishers. The people behind this game are no exception.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/post1940
Aleenik: GOG customers are second class citizens to many developers & publishers.
GOG are also not in a hurry to do something about this situation.

They just keep selling the outdated game to their customers, and the store page doesn't even have any information about the missing updates (well, except for the review from TrentR).

I don't believe that for almost a year GOG has been unable to contact the publisher / developer and solve this problem.
Post edited April 08, 2021 by OHMYGODJCABOMB
Aleenik: GOG customers are second class citizens to many developers & publishers.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: GOG are also not in a hurry to do something about this situation.

They just keep selling the outdated game to their customers, and the store page doesn't even have any information about the missing updates (well, except for the review from TrentR).

I don't believe that for almost a year GOG has been unable to contact the publisher / developer and solve this problem.
Oh yes, I definitely agree. It's bullshit all around.
Great news! it looks like update 1.4.6 has dropped for the Windows version. Hopefully Linux and Mac aren't far behind.
Blastprocessor42: Great news! it looks like update 1.4.6 has dropped for the Windows version. Hopefully Linux and Mac aren't far behind.
Is there a changelog somewhere?
Elmundi: Is there a changelog somewhere?
Here's the official changelog:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v10TeALecgsx9OnovvLKuahRLN3AKQGjYc_gv-8D1fQ/edit
Unfortunately, it only goes up to version 1.4.0.
1.4.0 added controller support, and Imagine past that it's just been bug fixes.
Post edited June 05, 2021 by Blastprocessor42
1.4.6.1 base+DLC is now available for Mac and Linux.
By the way, two years later the offline installers are still at 1.4.0.
babarian34: By the way, two years later the offline installers are still at 1.4.0.
Weird, last time I checked it was at 1.4.10.0
My bad, sorry! Yes, it is 1.4.10.0. So does anyone know if that on par with the Steam release or if there are anyupdates that were only released for Steam so far?