It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, this really needs a fix ASAP.
This. I'd really rather play in English than endure the rather poor Russian localisation. It's Reditus, not Reddit, for pity's sakes!
This is so stupid. Just bought it and I can only change the language with some downloaded dll? No, thanks. That's a refund for me. I don't think thewy will fix this, since the game is out for 2 years already.
Good thing that I did spend like 40 minutes looking for a way to change the language....

Changing the system language every time I want to play this game is no option for me, neither is installing third party software.

Is there a chance that the devs will implement a way to change the language?
There is a value in the registry.

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BulwarkStudios\Mechanicus

I2 Language_h3293684300

The question is - what is the correct value for English? Can someone check you can play in English?
Senf: There is a value in the registry.

I2 Language_h3293684300

The question is - what is the correct value for English? Can someone check you can play in English?
In Win10, when you change the value, you can just type in "English." (including the period). It will translate it into hex or whatever automatically. T

his is the same value that is in there when you change the system language to english. However it changes the value to the system language every time you boot the game so changing the key is useless :(
Post edited March 03, 2020 by TheStaremaster
They have announced on Twitter & their Discord server that they're looking into the issue regarding language for GOG
Wasn't able to link to the post itself, but can either check the attachment or add the following to twitters url : /Mechanicus40K/status/1234768477765894145
Attachments:
Post edited March 04, 2020 by Distratto
Ring the bell and praise the omnissiah!
The issue seems to be fixed (04.03.2020 on Mechanicus discord):

"HalfToday at 10:28 AM
@everyone You can now select your prefered language in the settings menu in the GoG version! The update should be available after restarting GoG Galaxy. Have fun and praise the Omnissiah!
Thank you all for your feedbacks!"
Attachments:
fix.jpg (43 Kb)
Senf: There is a value in the registry.

I2 Language_h3293684300

TheStaremaster: In Win10, when you change the value, you can just type in "English." (including the period). It will translate it into hex or whatever automatically. T

his is the same value that is in there when you change the system language to english. However it changes the value to the system language every time you boot the game so changing the key is useless :(
Luckily, it's fixed now.
Hi!

Indeed this is fixed and should be available for all users!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Have fun!
BulwarkStudios: Hi!

Have fun!
Yeah it works :D Thank you so much!

Have fun!
Thank you for adding the feature.Time to buy the Heretek+ add-on.

Have fun!
Arundir: Thank you for adding the feature.Time to buy the Heretek+ add-on.
Upd- didnt notice thats In-game, not in client. Stupid me! Works fine, Thanks!
Post edited April 27, 2020 by MadYojik